Status
Not open for further replies.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I'm not sure if you would be able to fit a Clapton coil into the Velocity though....the wire holes are pretty small for that.
That's the problem with this Innokin RDA, too. I did eventually manage, though. Now I hope I don't have to change coils for a very long time! :) I love this coil, but I need to have an assortment. I have Kanthal on hand so I can build those if I absolutely have to, but I want to try out a lot of different wire types and coil builds. I guess I got the bug a little, just not for building. :p

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You could do a 28/32 Clapton, that would probably fit
These are 28/24. I wanted to stay in the .5-.6 range and they absolutely do. I am impressed with them. Well, with the one I am using right now, anyway. :) I think they (VaporBeast) had 28/32s as well but they were in the .2-.3 range. Or maybe I just made that up. I can't remember now, lol!

Reactions: redrebel821

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Andria is pretty harmless, and usually a good gal over all, she just doesn't think about what her post might sound like to some :p

That is possible. Sometimes she is not so bad to post with.. But other times she grates on my last final nerve.
But I am sure that is pretty much my own problem.
She was a little sore looserish on the disrupter contest thread.
I wasn't drinking anything, so I just spit SPIT all over my screen when I read that! LOL! I'd only entered so I could PIF it if I won one, but the thread has gone completely out of control, so I gave up. But still, if I won one on the main drawing, I'll PIF it anyway, because I'm also Miss I Do Not Blow Clouds. ;) Well, anyway, not yet. :lol: Haven't figured out how to do it without charring my throat and coughing up my shoes. I think there must be a trick to it... Or hell, maybe I'm just too old! LOL!

~Lannie

LOLOL!!!!

I think I will play with it for awhile then Pif it. I am really so happy with my disrupter that I may just buy another cell for that.

I may PIf my panzer too. Although my son may not agree with that. So maybe just Pif to him!

Reactions: redrebel821

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I posted on the contest thread .. but really should have posted here..

Antonio just walked in with Flav's straight off the plane from Basic training!

I could almost cry. So grown up all in uniform!!

His mom does not think he will be here until October! She is going to totally cry.

I am going to my neghbors for a BBQ in about 30 mins.. SO hugs to you all and I will catch up once I get home!!!!

((((((((Hugs)))))))

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
I posted on the contest thread .. but really should have posted here..

Antonio just walked in with Flav's straight off the plane from Basic training!

I could almost cry. So grown up all in uniform!!

His mom does not think he will be here until October! She is going to totally cry.

I am going to my neghbors for a BBQ in about 30 mins.. SO hugs to you all and I will catch up once I get home!!!!

((((((((Hugs)))))))
Tell him welcome home, let him eat too much' and have fun!!!

Reactions: Amraann

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
John and Cody doing reviews in bikinis....this I'd stay awake at night for!

I liked that post... but maybe I should unlike it too? IDK! LOLOL

I do have to say that Speedos are just wrong. I do not care what Adonis body you have... Speedos just say no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread