Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
A good friend of mine built me some coils and sent a couple of PTII's and I used those coils in my T3S's. The chimney on the evod coils were taller.
So the PT2 coils work in the T3S? There is no need for the tall chimney as long as it seals and screws together and the 510 connection makes..:)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Mine did. I'm with Canno. The only coils I had other than the ones that came with the tanks themselves were the ones that my friend built for me and sent with the Protank2's. Those were all I used until I got into the mini nautis. I bought some Evod tanks from the classies that came with extra rebuilt coils but I could only use those coils in the evods because the chimney was taller. It was those pro tank coils that I learned to rebuild coils.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
However, after yielding, no matter what the websites say. I will bet the farm I can make a Protank II coil work in any one of my eight T3Ses.
No worrys, I've corrected discountvapers a couple of times. Sometimes he gets really busy and fumbles the product details. :)

Reactions: Cheechako

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
hush, imrs! that's an upset duckling - our tweety resides in california :(

408a52cfbfbf6a460bcf708e0771560c.jpg

Bill to regulate e-cigarettes clears California legislative hurdle| Reuters

Two more new bills added--they are going to tax e-cigs at the same rate as cigs. And they are raising cigarette tax...

I'm going home.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Well I'm not so certain now, since you are almost certain. I never personally checked it out. I know the 2 was a single coil. I had a PT3 and from what I recall t2 coil would fit it. But I just put a T3S coil in a PT3 so you are probably right. :)

I can tell you that I KNOW that PT3, T3S and MT3S can all use the same coil. As soon as I graduated from a CE4, those were the 3 different clearos that I would buy because I could use the same replacement coil for all 3. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I can tell you that I KNOW that PT3, T3S and MT3S can all use the same coil. As soon as I graduated from a CE4, those were the 3 different clearos that I would buy because I could use the same replacement coil for all 3. :)
LOVE!!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Mine were MT3 without the S to make it more confusing and they could only be bought in one piece with an extra long chimney stem. Kanger just kept shooting them out too quick.
UCJXx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread