GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/28
Things are starting to clear out... sinuses, stomach, bowels.

It's good, but all at once is problematic.
8c7e234f1733512d4be989bb8d36d379.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/28 #4

Shawn - I was just kidding earlier. I really do hope you feel better soon!

I unwrapped/unboxed all my DIY equipment and downloaded an ejuice calculator app to my phone. I'm 'bout to dive in! Just not sure what I want my 1st flavor trial to be....:rolleyes:

:tumble:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
8-28#1
Good afternoon beautiful treepeople! I'm just going to jump back in like I was never gone, if that's okay with every one lol! Its been a crazy week but the new baby is settled in at home, I'm settled back in with hubby in PA and all is well on Planet Anjel.

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well @Shawn Hoefer (by the way several pages back I asked you about the ego one, I did see your reply but didn't have time to reply. Thank you for the insight-my brother kept carrying his in a pocket at work so I think he may have caused the death of his)

Be safe @Uncle hurricanes are one thing I don't miss when I'm away from Alabama!!

@KatzWh1skers did I see that it was your birthday and I missed it?? I'm sorry sweetie! :bday: belated though it is!

I hope everyone is having a great day and has an even more wonderful night

Oh and BTW @glassmanoak :banana::banana:dragons claw is EVEN BETTER now that it has had all week to steep while I had my hands full with everything. I had about half my bottle left when I dropped it in my vape bag and it has gone from awesome to amazing
..thank you thank you thank you!!

redwood-trees.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/28 #5

I just made my 1st batch of ejuice! I made raspberry cheesecake. Mainly bc those are the flavors on hand that seemed straight forward. :oops:

It tastes pretty good as is, but it's supposed to get better after steeping, so now I'll wait...impatiently. ;)

Last edited:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
8/28 #5

I just made my 1st batch of ejuice! I was going for raspberry cheesecake, only bc those are the flavors on hand that seemed straight forward. :oops:

It tastes pretty good as it is, but it's supposed to get better after steeping, so now I'll wait...impatiently. ;)

8-28#3 congrats on your first batch. Waiting is the hard part but raspberry cheesecake sounds yummy!!

cf3e4a492321c12ad765f1953a681a97.jpg

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
8/28 #1
TGIF ....but that's not all I got to say :lol:
@tiggerrts ...the Regurgitator ..amazing I must admit...but did u notice how bad his teeth were. And his Story ..of how he got started was heartbreaking...growing up in an orphange and having to put his pocket change where the bullies wouldn't get to it...that's just sad...Hope he makes a ton of money quick...as I don't wanna think what he's doing to his body for a buck...Do ANY of us think about that??

@anjelvape77 and @DingerCPA ...Glad you made it home again Safe and Sound....I do enjoy vacations...but I am always so glad to get back home...where I swear I need another week of doing nothing...to recoup from my vaca!
..and thanks for the BD Wishes @anjelvape77 ! I had a very pleasant day...:)

@Shawn Hoefer ..hope you feel better soon,bud. My mama always said..."Better out, than in" ...I just love those stoic Germans!!:D When she fixes dinner...and she's an awesome cook...., she always tells us..."You gonna eat it...and you gonna LIKE IT too!!"...now that sounds like a threat, doesn't it?! :lol:

@bellastarr WOOT WOOT ..Ring the Bell! Winner! Winner! Congratz!! and ENJOY!!:D

Time to think about dinner....feels like we are getting some of the winds from Erika here already...feels stormy and gusty out there right now!
Stay Safe.. @Uncle ...and I hope you got all your Vape Apocalypse Gear charged up .

Last edited:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/28 #1
Back from the long day of shopping. Totally filled the truck and thank gawd fer AC 'cuz it was mid-90s in Rapid City. I unloaded all the groceries here, but still haven't done the animal feed yet and it'll be chore time in only half an hour from now, so I guess I better make this a quickie...

090 and see mule trains come up from Phantom Ranch.jpg

This is back at the Grand Canyon and a mule train is coming up from Phantom Ranch (a "hotel" down by the river). Notice how narrow this trail is. No horses or other rideable animals are allowed on these trails because only mules are smart enough to stay on the trails regardless of the stupidity of the riders (mostly tourons that have never ridden anything before). Once upon a time, they allowed horses, until someone rode one off a cliff. Mules refuse to get close to the edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread