• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
If you get vitamin B complex - a well-known high-street vitamin emporium do something called "Busy B with C" - then it works as a "lifter". B- vits don't work well in isolation and work best with the other B's imho. The "C" works with it as an elevator. Just my tuppence :)
OK, thanks I'll get some of that complex! I've not had much to do with B vitamins, and the B12 was intended to try and focus my mind on my work better. Of course, it wasn't down to a B12 deficiency as that has just been tested!

I'm off to get a bit of extra sleep now ...thanks for the info! :)

Reactions: e-pipeman

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
What is public health england saying? Im behind on tracking news there as it doesnt really affect me. The rules in holland are ridiculous. Things like no tanks over 2 ml and nothing ourchased over 10. As ive mentioned before I'm not a fan of the government making rules when most are horn in ignorance.

There are some inexpensive mods out there. Especially if you have batteries already.

You could consider making yoir own then its perpetually upgradeable!

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

PHE are saying that e-cigs are 95% less harmful than cigarettes. This is good news. :) BTW it DOES affect you. Local news is fun and life-affirming but we need to know what is going on globally to understand where we stand imho.

Make my own what exactly? :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
PHE are saying that e-cigs are 95% less harmful than cigarettes. This is good news. :) BTW it DOES affect you. Local news is fun and life-affirming but we need to know what is going on globally to understand where we stand imho.

Make my own what exactly? :)
I should have said it doesnt directly affect me. But the state if legislation here and the stupidity of regulation is another reason to buy a liter of 100mg/ml nude nicotine

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've never been tempted to get a mechanical one - I like simple to use things.
Was trying to think of the word required here, not sure if it is "Ironic" or something else that's hidden away at the back of my mind:

You can't get any simpler, it's just like a torch - a battery tube with a button at one end and connector at the other instead of a bulb.

Where the problems come in to play are making sure the atomizer you put on top is checked that it does not have any shorts etc. and that the battery inserted can handle the ohms, if sub-ohming.

Reactions: e-pipeman

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Was trying to think of the word required here, not sure if it is "Ironic" or something else that's hidden away at the back of my mind:

You can't get any simpler, it's just like a torch - a battery tube with a button at one end and connector at the other instead of a bulb.

Where the problems come in to play are making sure the atomizer you put on top is checked that it does not have any shorts etc. and that the battery inserted can handle the ohms, if sub-ohming.
Ah, right! Thought there were quite complex things to consider - still, I'll stick with the VV/VW ones that I'm used to :)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Ah, right! Thought there were quite complex things to consider - still, I'll stick with the VV/VW ones that I'm used to :)
Don't be pit off thinking its complex. The maths are simple. You just have to find the proper rating for a battery for max continuous output and to be truly safe don't exceed 80% or so

some of the 18650 i use are max continuous of 10.5 amps. Whe theyre fully charged they pit out 4.2 volts

The equation is volts x resistance = amp draw

So if i built a half ohm coil

4.2 x .5 = 8.4 - far enough under

A 1 ohm coil would be

4.2 x 1 = 4.2

And one last just to belabour the point.

A .25 build

4.2 x .25 = 16.8. !!!! Too low a build!!

So you see its easy. But if something shorts as bob says. Or something goes wrong you've got a second or two max to stop firing or it could explode. I just had a random short sie to an atomizer in an 18350 mod. The max continuous draw of those batteries is only 6-6.5 and it was a 1.2 ohm coil. I felt the mod get very hot very fast

Thats happened to me about three times and it was always the result of a never used before atomizer that had bad connectivity

You can do some very cool things with mech mods that vw just don't come close to. Ego one one vs le petit gros 18350 mod clone from fasttech with goblin mini Probably the best mech mod clone I've ever seen. Goblin mini on top. Battery lasts about 3x ego one. It hokds three solid ml of juice. Just over four inches in length including drip tip. I love that mech mod. Loops super cool with a kayfun and bell cap too

60170a75cc2eae9c1a24d477170755c0.jpg

Sorry for the flash pic. Its 3:20 am here and shes sleeping. Crazy reflections on both units looks like major damage. In regular light they look pristine

Heres the bell cap photo. And its $6.50 for this one on fast tech (taken from the thread)

1dd9ac0e952159872722e551e34f3a2a.jpg

Received !: FastTech Forums

Last edited:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
View attachment 485072

This is without a doubt the best tank that I've ever used.The flavour from it,is out of this world.I was using it yesterday at 70 watts with a .5 coil and the vape was only slightly warm.
Well I hope these are as good as you say they are, I have just ordered 2 from Bold Vape along with some 0.15 Ni-200 coils, 0.25 & 0.5 Kanthal coils to see what I make of them :rolleyes:

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Well I hope these are as good as you say they are, I have just ordered 2 from Bold Vape along with some 0.15 Ni-200 coils, 0.25 & 0.5 Kanthal coils to see what I make of them :rolleyes:

Bob if you don't like it.I will gladly buy it off you.But you'll love it :)

I've had Nipple juice.LCCC and Mrs Bees true dairy custard in there and it's the best I've ever tasted

You can get a rebuilidble? Deck.The stock coils are the dogs danglies I'm happy with them at the mo :vapor:

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Bob if you don't like it.I will gladly buy it off you.But you'll love it :)

I've had Nipple juice.LCCC and Mrs Bees true dairy custard in there and it's the best I've ever tasted

You can get a rebuilidble? Deck.The stock coils are the dogs danglies I'm happy with them at the mo :vapor:
I didn't see anything about a rebuildable deck, do you have a link?

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
You can do some very cool things with mech mods that vw just don't come close to. Ego one one vs le petit gros 18350 mod clone from fasttech with goblin mini Probably the best mech mod clone I've ever seen. Goblin mini on top. Battery lasts about 3x ego one. It hokds three solid ml of juice. Just over four inches in length including drip tip. I love that mech mod. Loops super cool with a kayfun and bell cap too
I agree, it is rather neat.

This is without a doubt the best tank that I've ever used.The flavour from it,is out of this world.I was using it yesterday at 70 watts with a .5 coil and the vape was only slightly warm.
Does it just have the one AFC? I'm finding I definitely don't like the ones that have two.

Take a look at the coils
I see they do 1.2ohm too

Thanks very much Trish,but i've found a place that does it for £22.95 and free post.Same offer all the time.
They do the full 5P range.
Buy Five Pawns e-Liquid UK - Electronic Cigarette Co
Good :) - it was just that with the 15% off, you'd have got 2 bottles of the Castle one for £40.70, and all the Electric Tobacconist are carriage free over £10.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Good :) - it was just that with the 15% off, you'd have got 2 bottles of the Castle one for £40.70, and all the Electric Tobacconist are carriage free over £10.

I'd have normally gone for it Trish,but i have two bottles in the cupboard and a bottle of CL Reserve on the way.
Plus, i should think there will be loads of offers this weekend.Last Sunday(vendors day) + B/H weekend.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I'd have normally gone for it Trish,but i have two bottles in the cupboard and a bottle of CL Reserve on the way.
Plus, i should think there will be loads of offers this weekend.Last Sunday(vendors day) + B/H weekend.
No problem - I see offers and have to remind myself that I just don't need any more at the moment! :laugh:

Have you ever tried the Lazarus Sir James XO? I got some in a moment of madness, and wonder if it needs more heat or something ...can't see what the fuss is about - unless it requires more than my standard 1.2 & 1.8 ohm coils and 7-8 watts average!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread