[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
yes.. just as the more i learn, the more i realize how ignorant i truly am....

the moment one thinks he has completed knowing something, they often find they have but stuck their toe in the ocean...

but dangit.. im happy now.. why can't you just be happy for me to be happy?

hahaha...

Reactions: IML8

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Remember that Super Tank coil I mentioned trying in my Morph Tank? Well, it's been in there over a month now and it's still going strong. If I were refilling every day, it would be around the 150ml mark, but sometimes it's every other day because I vape on other tanks/flavors to mix things up. Nevertheless, I still think it's a fairly conservative estimate to claim it's now approaching the 100ml mark. I'm totally impressed with the Super tank coils. I just hope this one wasn't a one-off anomaly. I was already impressed with the flavor and air flow they provided. Add the durability factor to that and it's the clear winner out of all the factory coils I've tried so far (I have a few more to go).

If anyone has had a different experience, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

BTW, I just noticed nobody ever "liked" JC's #1 Opening Post for this thread. I corrected my oversight.

Last edited:

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
Remember that Super Tank coil I mentioned trying in my Morph Tank? Well, it's been in there over a month now and it's still going strong. If I were refilling every day, it would be around the 150ml mark, but sometimes it's every other day because I vape on other tanks/flavors to mix things up. Nevertheless, I still think it's a fairly conservative estimate to claim it's now approaching the 100ml mark. I'm totally impressed with the Super Tank coils. I just hope this one wasn't a one-off anomaly. I was already impressed with the flavor and air flow they provided. Add the durability factor to that and it's the clear winner out of all the factory coils I've tried so far (I have a few more to go).

If anyone has had a different experience, I'd be interested in hearing about it.

BTW, I just noticed nobody ever "liked" JC's #1 Opening Post for this thread. I corrected my oversight.
I was nervous that I never liked it, so I went to check and tapatalk says I already did. I win. [emoji14]

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
yes.. just as the more i learn, the more i realize how ignorant i truly am....

the moment one thinks he has completed knowing something, they often find they have but stuck their toe in the ocean...

but dangit.. im happy now.. why can't you just be happy for me to be happy?

hahaha...
I be happy You be happy we all be happy

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
i am happy... :D

been loving the rda setup on the stm! also i got some cotton bacon v2 to try out.. so far i think its good stuff. i really like how the strands of cotton are all alligned the same way.. its nice that you can pinch it off as ive had issues w/ that as well. it still has a bit of a cotton taste at first.. but seems to wick very well and offers great flavor. not sure if it is worth buying.. i got it as a freebie.. but i have cotton for a year or more i bet from this one pack..

Reactions: Seleya

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Was trying so hard to stay stock with this phone, but the whole waiting for lollipop for a year and my phone slowing to a halt I finally broke down and rooted then flashed cyanogen.. but in related news the power drop on the dovpo mini50 is so crazy it's practically useless after 50% unless you just keep a charging cable on it..though none of my cables want to stay plugged in..so *shrugs* I'm pickin up what iml8 is putting down. My mates fogger is kinda mucked up a bit now, he's back to smoking occasionally, which makes me sad but at the same time I'm kinda wondering if it would be so bad, then remember how bad it messes up my sinuses when he does and go back to idling with my ecig. Then again my sinuses are still mussed up from that cold..still..so yeah..good times..

Reactions: Seleya

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
vm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread