Status
Not open for further replies.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
Sorry a bit late to the party here :) I have had a Thump for about a week and here are a few quick observations.

1. It really is tiny , tiny Chamber, tiny deck and tiny juice well.

2. The flavor is really nice very dense and warm, The Marquis is my other favorite for flavor and this one is more intense.

3. I initially put in 24awg 3mm 0.3 ohm coils and while they just fit the vape is super hot and the cap gets burn your hand hot.As you can see in the picture I am running it with a heat dissipater 510 adapter. I am currently running 26awg 2.5mm at 0.5 and that seems to be a happy medium.

I hope that is of some help :)

2po7crb.jpg
I want that ipv d2 so bad!! Ugh. How is it? Some thoughts.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yorktown, Virginia, United States
Sorry a bit late to the party here :) I have had a Thump for about a week and here are a few quick observations.

1. It really is tiny , tiny Chamber, tiny deck and tiny juice well.

2. The flavor is really nice very dense and warm, The Marquis is my other favorite for flavor and this one is more intense.

3. I initially put in 24awg 3mm 0.3 ohm coils and while they just fit the vape is super hot and the cap gets burn your hand hot.As you can see in the picture I am running it with a heat dissipater 510 adapter. I am currently running 26awg 2.5mm at 0.5 and that seems to be a happy medium.

I hope that is of some help :)

2po7crb.jpg
Nice you got the d2! I just got one. What a freakin work horse. It's an awesome mod. Especially for the price.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
I want that ipv d2 so bad!! Ugh. How is it? Some thoughts.

I have one and it's amazing. By far the best mod I have ever used and own. And it averages about 50 bucks shipped. I heard the tc is comparable to an sx mini. Which I can't afford cuz it's like 4 times as expensive. It goes to 75 watts so what's not to like. The only con I have heard is the paint peels easy but mine seems to be doing ok so far

Edit: note it only goes to 50 watts in temp mod but that's plenty

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I have one and it's amazing. By far the best mod I have ever used and own. And it averages about 50 bucks shipped. I heard the tc is comparable to an sx mini. Which I can't afford cuz it's like 4 times as expensive. It goes to 75 watts so what's not to like. The only con I have heard is the paint peels easy but mine seems to be doing ok so far
Yeah I want one so bad!!! I was gonna get one at my local shop but they want 80 bucks for it, I'm not paying that when I can get it 25$ cheaper online shipped. I think you just really sold me, thanks man!

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Yeah I want one so bad!!! I was gonna get one at my local shop but they want 80 bucks for it, I'm not paying that when I can get it 25$ cheaper online shipped. I think you just really sold me, thanks man!

No problem. Yeah just get it shipped. Assuming there in stock somewhere (could be an issue idk I preordered). I bet you could have one within a week. I got mine from 101vapes. Don't get one from fast tech haha. Screw them

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
No problem. Yeah just get it shipped. Assuming there in stock somewhere (could be an issue idk I preordered). I bet you could have one within a week. I got mine from 101vapes. Don't get one from fast tech haha. Screw them
I don't mess with fast tech lol. I found them at my vapor store and I've used them before plus there one state over from me so that means faster!! Ha

Reactions: Scotticus93

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
Mr Nobody, can I see a pic of the Kennedy 24 on a box. Maybe a birds eye view and a regular view
Alright here's the 24 on the Snow Wolf 200w. The Kennedy is a bit dirty as I only clean it when I rewick and I just rewicked last night. Also I'm no photographer. May not look like it from the pictures but it fits perfectly on the Snow Wolf.
2V17Pm3l.jpg
QUo58jpl.jpg
in0MstKl.jpg

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
I got myself a D2, two SMPL+ and a Marquis in the last week. Also got the Schwartz Upside and Downside today. Good juice and I hate everything lol. Loving the D2 its TINY.
Man I must've gotten a bad bottle of The Upside. Or was it The Downside? Whichever one is blueberry. I was excited to try a yogurt since everything was custard this and custard that. It was vaguely berry-ish but didn't get any of that tangy yogurt flavor and it also had a chemical aftertaste. I still have most if the 15ml on the shelf maybe I should revisit. It and see if that aftertaste disappeared.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
I don't mess with fast tech lol. I found them at my vapor store and I've used them before plus there one state over from me so that means faster!! Ha

There prices are usually pretty competive too. Then it's weird some .... at Mvs is expensive lol.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Alright here's the 24 on the Snow Wolf 200w. The Kennedy is a bit dirty as I only clean it when I rewick and I just rewicked last night. Also I'm no photographer. May not look like it from the pictures but it fits perfectly on the Snow Wolf.
2V17Pm3l.jpg
QUo58jpl.jpg
in0MstKl.jpg
The real question is. Why do you need 2 200 watt devices? Lol

MrNobody

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2015
The real question is. Why do you need 2 200 watt devices? Lol
The threads are starting to strip out on the Snow Wolf. I ordered one DNA 200 mod but there's been delays with the battery mfg, the mod uses a custom made lipo, so to tide me over I ordered a second DNA 200 mod, XEVape 3D printed one. I'm not saying I have a problem but I do like vape gear.

EDIT: If anyone is wondering if the Kennedy 24 can fix a quad coil build consisting of twisted 26g, 2.5mm ID 6 wraps the answer is yes.

q7CKB1Ll.jpg

Last edited:

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
The threads are starting to strip out on the Snow Wolf. I ordered one DNA 200 mod but there's been delays with the battery mfg, the mod uses a custom made lipo, so to tide me over I ordered a second DNA 200 mod, XEVape 3D printed one. I'm not saying I have a problem but I do like vape gear.

EDIT: If anyone is wondering if the Kennedy 24 can fix a quad coil build consisting of twisted 26g, 2.5mm ID 6 wraps the answer is yes.

q7CKB1Ll.jpg
It's a lot of money but I'm glad you like the hobby. It's one of my main hobbies. I think dang y'all spend a lot. But if you enjoy it and especially are not smoking then that's good.

Scotticus93

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
Hey, cheaper then tons of other hobbies is how I look at it. My local shop just gave me the vape gear haha. Schwartz hoodie, One Hit Wonder Rocket Man t, Vaping Kiko long sleeve t ansd also a Boosted ejuice hat. I love all thosme companies and they just hooked me up.
I mean you're right. Like cars is a lot. J considered getting into them. I used to be in airsoft. Vaping is probably comparable if not cheaper. I'm just saying puttif 100 bucks down for an rda and 200 for a mod. You're spending thousands per year where I probably wouldn't spend more than a few hundred. Especially now that I diy

Ryanmcg1

ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2014
Garyville, La
Has anybody ever seen or have one of these?The Nobunaga Mini rda from Tendou Vapors. A authentic for $45 from Tendou's website. It looks machined well, 3.5mm juice well, large slots for post holes, non spinning center post airflow control, adjustable gold plated 510 and a POM drip tip.

Looks nice to me I like the style. I have been looking for a new rda and an authentic for the price I might order one over the Sapor I been wanting.

Pic from instagram.
11899482_1798086627084585_876961608_n_zpsdltmapbs.jpg

Pics from Tendou's website
10461898_904597069611596_5116510920342160925_o_zpscr45f0nx.jpg

11728690_904597336278236_5574013188742802501_o_zpsttycslae.jpg

11700526_904597202944916_4104196715334254970_o_zpslydc2il0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread