Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The 18mg liquid we have in stock is the last of the 18mg liquid we will carry - we will not be mixing more.

Going forward, we will only be offering 0-3-6-12.

Before anyone mounts a passionate defense, it's already decided.

Before anyone panics, get out there and suck up the remaining liquid and start transitioning to 12mg (if you haven't already).

20% of our liquid cost, 3% of our sales... the math is pretty simple.

Scottitude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2010
Metro Detroit
scottitude.net
  • Deleted by Kent Brooks
  • Reason: No taunting the trolls ;)

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Sound like a good business plan to me - I personally was never able to vape 18mg - bought 1 bottle and quickly found that I coughed and had a headache all the time - Dropped to 12mg and think I ended up ditching the bottle (was not NT juice) - find that at 6mg I am getting similar reactions now so it is nothing but 3 for me -- in the near future planning on zero

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Sound like a good business plan to me - I personally was never able to vape 18mg - bought 1 bottle and quickly found that I coughed and had a headache all the time - Dropped to 12mg and think I ended up ditching the bottle (was not NT juice) - find that at 6mg I am getting similar reactions now so it is nothing but 3 for me -- in the near future planning on zero

Congrats on the impending move to zero Bill. I will *cheer* when you are able to set down your mod and be free of the scourge bro, seriously.

Last edited:

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
I understand the move, but for me it took 24mg for me to quit, then I quickly transitioned to 18mg and was there for a few month, before going to 12mg. I am down to 6 now and am working on going to 3. Currently doing 4.5mg pretty successfully, hope to be at 3 exclusively in a couple weeks.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
You have to do what you need to do business wise. Some people need higher nic levels. He doesn't vape Nicoticket, but unflavored. My dad has to vape 18mg in his Atlantis. I made him a batch of 15mg and it just wasn't working. Nicotine isn't expensive for us to buy so people can always make their Nicoticket 18mg or higher if they need it to be.

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Congrats on the impending move to zero Bill. I will *cheer* when you are able to set down your mod and be free of the scourge bro, seriously.

Thanks Clark -- I really enjoy the relaxation of vaping so not sure when I get to zero if I will put it down or keep vaping zero - as long as you keep producing these awesome flavors I won't have to make up my mind for a while. :thumb:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I think it is sad to see so many eliquid manufacturers making this move to nothing above 12mg nic. I feel like it dismisses so many potential vapers who need higher levels to stop smoking and hurts current vapers who need higher levels to stay off the cigs.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I think it is sad to see so many eliquid manufacturers making this move to nothing above 12mg nic. I feel like it dismisses so many potential vapers who need higher levels to stop smoking and hurts current vapers who need higher levels to stay off the cigs.

It is kind of odd some vendors believe everyone is sub ohm vaping low nic...

matcas

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
Los Angeles Calif.
I get it I personally don't like sub ohm vaping. I like 1.2 and 12 mg works for me but a year ago without the gear we have now 18 would have been better from me. I think new vapers probably need 18 or 24 to get off cigarettes but maybe not since everyone is vaping at .05 it seems risky and to warm for me.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Well the bogo coupon code isn't working and your discontinuing my preferred strength after I ordered once and came to re-order...

So I will move on.

TKS - Dave

We can investigate that on Monday when the team comes in of you like! If you have never used it before, it should still be active. Typically when we hear it's not working, it's user error of some kind - or - you've used the code before (it's one use per customer, per physical address, per IP address). Has anyone in your household used the code before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread