Smok VCT Vapor Chaser Tank Sub-Ohm Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Got my VCT Mega A1 earlier in the week. Love it with the 6ml capacity. Firing pin is spring loaded and the AFC ring is nicely tighter than the original VCT. The appearance and height of this tank is just the same as the original but much fatter. LOL
One drawback is that it is not really full when you fill it up but overfilling with the qtip will do. Performance of this tank is what we expect with the original VCT, just great!

Just the day after receiving this newly released tank I read that Smok is releasing yet another VCT. This time it is called VCT Pro, 5ml capacity and includes .2 ohm dual vertical coils. As well a fan (as they call it) built into the drip tip. There will also be a .6 ohm dual vertical coil available and best of all, ALL the VCT coils are interchangeable between all those tanks, original, Mega, Gimlet and now Pro.
Gotta have them all.......

ThunderDan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
MD
Are you sure about interchangeable coils? I've read opposite - they aren't switchable between diff subohm VTC tanks?

Изпратено от китайския ми телефон до китайския ви компютър.

The VCT Pro coils do not fit in the VCT. Mrmik was incorrect when he posted that.

Reactions: Topper

Cirrusx1

ECF Veteran
Apr 13, 2014
Buffalo Grove , IL, USA
I just got the VCT A1 today. Vapenw has them for $12.99 so I figured what the heck. 1rst impressions are positive. For the money I'd say it's great. Not quite as good as the subtank mini but I'd have no problem recommending it to a friend. I've seen a few people complain about the gasket being attached to the bottom of the glass with glue. They must have changed this because it wasn't on mine. Also there's 2 spares plus 2 more spares for the top section. $17.99 delivered to my door...that's a win.

Reactions: erikbal

Mrmik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2014
Ellicott City, MD, USA
Love the VCT Mega tank! I have two of them and broke the glass tube twice (do not ask me how.....) and shopping around only to find it is out of stock almost everywhere. Heck,..... Anyone know more details if it will restocked or discontinued?
VapeNW had them for dirt cheap but is OOS. Dang it!

Oh yeah, I do not get it why those tanks get more attention as they do deserve it. The coils are great and I never ever get a dry hit on them unlike Subtank and some other tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread