Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Thanks for the input everyone. Menthol and me don't get along so I'm not sure if I will like mint flavors. I'm with you Penny, I don't much care for candy flavors. Does Canyon Sun have the same orange flavor as Creamsicle? Is it on the light side as well?

I really want to find another Ahl juice I love. The way they make their juices in a controlled environment and having low sugar content drives me to keep trying more from them. My vape bud (taste) issues are driving me crazy!
I'm a noob myself -- I've only tried 2 flavors (although I have another dozen ripening.) So I won't make any recommendations. But be aware that some of the breeze/flurries/chills flavors get mint added and some get menthol. If you'd like mint, make sure you read the description before passing on the cooling element.

Last edited:

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Thanks for the input everyone. Menthol and me don't get along so I'm not sure if I will like mint flavors. I'm with you Penny, I don't much care for candy flavors. Does Canyon Sun have the same orange flavor as Creamsicle? Is it on the light side as well?

I really want to find another Ahl juice I love. The way they make their juices in a controlled environment and having low sugar content drives me to keep trying more from them. My vape bud (taste) issues are driving me crazy!

Dreamer, here are a couple of "strong" flavor suggestions (without mint) I have for you, if you haven't tried them yet: Kiwi Sea-- You'd think it would be too tart (as kiwi often is), but it's much more of a tropical blend, somehow. Pretty strongly flavored and sweet, and definitely only for coconut fans. Next up, Strawberry Sunset. I love it a lot, but as my tastebuds continue to strengthen, I can only vape it for long mixed with unflavored.

Hope this helps!

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
For those of you with excess quantities, ECF is giving away 300 free "Juice Hoover's"
Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win... | E-Cigarette Forum

I told you all about this, right?! Next winner COULD be you!

Dreamer have you tried Mango Lassi? I cannot imagine anyone not liking it

Ack, I let myself actually run OUT of this. I know, I know, but there were so many NEW flavors to try! Fortunately, the box I opened yesterday had a big 60 of it. Whew. That was close.

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
Dreamer have you tried Mango Lassi? I cannot imagine anyone not liking it

I have yet to try it. Not sure if I care for mango. If tied a few other mango juices by other vendors and didn't favor them. That may be a free sample option. Thank you for the recommendation.

Dreamer, here are a couple of "strong" flavor suggestions (without mint) I have for you, if you haven't tried them yet: Kiwi Sea-- You'd think it would be too tart (as kiwi often is), but it's much more of a tropical blend, somehow. Pretty strongly flavored and sweet, and definitely only for coconut fans. Next up, Strawberry Sunset. I love it a lot, but as my tastebuds continue to strengthen, I can only vape it for long mixed with unflavored.

Hope this helps!
Strawberry Sunset was a 10ml in my first order back in May. I've revisited it several times and while it's good, not one I would purchase again. I'm still trying to figure out what I enjoy vaping, so I'm going to have a lot of hit and misses. Although I have had kiwi as a child and hated it that could have been a texture thing. The vape may be a much more pleasant experience. Thank you for the reply.

So far I have Carmel Apple xpress 3nic, Canyon Sun and LVC MTO in my cart. Testing Berry Potter sample again right now before pulling the trigger on my order. I wish samples came in 3 nic!

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Thanks for the congrats! The odds are REALLY good to win, considering how crazy that 15million post contest was. There is less than 20 people in there at a time, and it looks like they are awarding 7 a day and timing doesn't seem to be a part of the equation. So just get in there once a day, post a bunch of meme's or whatever, and GOOD LUCK! I hope to see you all win one.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Not sure if it's the steeping, or the new setup I'm running, but Cheehu Cocktail today FTW! I was only lukewarm on it when I got it, but it is a standout today! The Maraschino Cherry is really coming through and making it very nice.

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Has anyone tried Cactus Cooler; your thoughts? I love Ahl pineapple! I'm looking for a bright flavor as my taste buds are still developing and some Ahl juices still taste muted. Also curious about Alton or is that on the subtle side as well? Loving some LVC today yum!

If you love Ahlusion pineapple then you'll love Cactus Juice. It's awesome. Very flavorful. I second the Mango Lassi recommendation. It's one of my favorites that I can never run out of. I don't care for mangos, either! Also, Saturday Morning, Cheehu Cocktail, Lychee Coconut Smoothie, Hawaiian Sun, Lemon Cream, and Lime Cream are all very bright. There's tons more but these are the ones that I have next to me. :p

Bukket5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2012
Anchorage
Thank you for posting about the sale! I just got a coupon code the day after my order last week but discovered I was out of Lime Cream and almost out of Piña Colada. :eek: Order 2 60s of each and a 60 of Billow Berry and Peaches and Cream. All for $80 with free priority shipping! Asked for a sample of Boba Tea Coffee. @EleanorR is such an enabler. :lol::lol::lol: But I realized I haven't been vaping any coffee flavor.

I told myself the other day that I wasn't going to buy anything vape related for a month. Lol. So far I've ordered 2 Smok M65s (received one and I love it so much that I had to order another. Only $25 each!) Then I ordered an eVic VTC Mini this morning from Fasttech. I love the green! I had a $10 gift certificate so it was only $28. I'm into mini box mods that have a replaceable battery. Now I have an Ahlusion order on the way.

Maybe I'll stop ordering on the first. :p

I discovered a bottle of Pineapple Brulee and Caramel Pear White Tea that were hiding and they are both amazing! About 9 months old and I can't stop vaping them.

Thank you for the link @LouisLeBeau and congrats on your win!! :thumbs:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina

Hope this helps!
I'm ordering Strawberry Sunset on my next order Lisa..Also Ahlusion Mocha,..Gold Rising ( the RY4 one),..Luna Fortuna ( with Breeze),..Peach House Blend,..Sirius,..and Strawberry Shortcake,..all new to me ones.
Of course my usual RR and XPress Autumn Mist,..Banana Cream Pie and am trying XPress Apple Berry Splash as well. This order is a week or so off so don't everyone get too excited..lol :p

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2015
West Virginia
I'm ordering Strawberry Sunset on my next order Lisa..Also Ahlusion Mocha,..Gold Rising ( the RY4 one),..Luna Fortuna ( with Breeze),..Peach House Blend,..Sirius,..and Strawberry Shortcake,..all new to me ones.
Of course my usual RR and XPress Autumn Mist,..Banana Cream Pie and am trying XPress Apple Berry Splash as well. This order is a week or so off so don't everyone get too excited..lol :p

Do you think the XPress Autumn Mist is 50/50 blend or higher on the PG? I've been looking at the EXPress but afraid the TH will be too much for me.

PennyLynn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2014
Rockledge, FL, USA
Well, I finally managed to adjust my pain meds (was getting a wee bit of stomach upset) and I can vape something other than straight mint. I broke out one I hadn't used in a long time - Apple Berry Splash. Yum! And an old favorite from Vapor Chef, Bloody Mango.
I think I lucked out; my rash is really very little, and the other symptoms seem to be going away slowly. It's been two weeks, and I think that's QUITE enough!

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Autumn Mist is yummy!

I found a 4 month old bottle of Banana Cream Pie, yesterday. Been dripping it in a Velocity at 40 watts, .4 ohm coil. The banana is outstanding - not at all muted, as it was FOOB - and I'm getting a whiff of graham cracker crust on the exhale. Wow! It's so interesting to me that the setup, power, and even DT can influence flavor profiles enormously. What is "meh" in one setup is heavenly in another. Haven't been a Mango Lassi fan; it's been good, but nowhere nearly great for me. Having hit vape nirvana with the Banana Cream Pie makes me want to give ML a go on a different mod/RDA...

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
Well, I finally managed to adjust my pain meds (was getting a wee bit of stomach upset) and I can vape something other than straight mint. I broke out one I hadn't used in a long time - Apple Berry Splash. Yum! And an old favorite from Vapor Chef, Bloody Mango.
I think I lucked out; my rash is really very little, and the other symptoms seem to be going away slowly. It's been two weeks, and I think that's QUITE enough!
From your mouth to God's ears, PennyLynn!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Thanks for the congrats! The odds are REALLY good to win, considering how crazy that 15million post contest was. There is less than 20 people in there at a time, and it looks like they are awarding 7 a day and timing doesn't seem to be a part of the equation. So just get in there once a day, post a bunch of meme's or whatever, and GOOD LUCK! I hope to see you all win one.
Yeah ALLELSE plays the contests and wins and she said in another thread one day like "You peeps should play, if you play you might win" So I played the contests for the next 3-4 days and won a MADVAPE contest. One MPV 30 watt and one iSub my Innokin and 150mls juice! Now I am a believer~

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Yeah ALLELSE plays the contests and wins and she said in another thread one day like "You peeps should play, if you play you might win" So I played the contests for the next 3-4 days and won a MADVAPE contest. One MPV 30 watt and one iSub my Innokin and 150mls juice! Now I am a believer~
Congrats on that win chanel, sounds like a really good one! :thumbs:

Yep, you definitely gotta play...I've won a few contests on here...my best was winning one of the Disrupters in the last big contest! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread