Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Well this bad boy is all they say it is.

Very well thought out tank. Moving forward all tanks should be built like this. Filling literally takes 2 seconds.

The coils are huge. I mean holy sweet mother of christ huge.

I'm running the tri-coil.

First thing-6mg is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to harsh for this tank. Normal flavoring amounts are waaaaaaaaaay to much. Cut it with VG and back into the breach.

Flavor is intense. Vapor is more then words can say. Not really my thing but its kinda fun I got to admitt.

My son also bought one. And a Smok Cube II. He put the quad coil in and up to 100+ watts. He's in love. The clouds he's blowing are insane. Not my thing but then again he hasn't smoked in a long while and he's happy so I'm happy and his mother is insanely happy so cloudz make everybody happy.

All in?? This isn't gonna be "my tank" but its a fun toy.

I vaped mine all day and love it. Today is my day back to work after my two weeks off so its been a long day. Get up at 9 am, try to be awake, showered, packed and loaded so I can be gone from home by 11 am. The gas up and drive 3 hours to where I work. Get unpacked, change into my work clothes and get to work a bit early then be at work for 12 hours. So yeah, its been a long day and that beast of a Smok kept me going. four or five tanks on it today, third set of batteries in the snow wolf for it but it went the distance! My reliable always ready subtanks where there for all of it but didnt get much in the way of love today. The TFV4 had most of my attention.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@chopdoc lol I'm gonna win one chop, then I'll make all the sunshine in Pittsburgh disappear...oh wait that always happens. There is 1 winner for the X Cube 2 + TFV4 so far - random picked from posts in the giveaway thread. So make sure to throw some posts in there so when the bot picks you, you can pass along that spare tank to me :D
Big Congrats you lucky SoB!!!! :D
:banana: :toast: :banana:

Today's random winners (from the past 24 hours) are:

Winner #8 @Jaysen B.
Winner #9 @crxess
Winner #10 @Dconnor
Winner #11 [B]@Romano Cheese[/B]
Winner #12 @Kprthevapr
Winner #13 @BamaBabe4Ever
Winner #14 @ChiBear85

Congratulations everyone. Please PM @SmokeyJoe with your addresses!

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
With my son staying the weekend I'm getting to know the Cube II.

First let me say its a massive brick of o monster. If 5 pound modz bother stay way away.

The phone control?? I'm actually not really interested but in a way its very interesting. Not the way he uses it, good heaven he's a 30 year old kid and I took a fearful blast off his and I kid you not vapor came out my Crocs. What interests me is you can set it so it maxs out at say 50w but starts out at 20 then hits 50 then fades to 10 or whatever. It all sound hyper complex to me but honestly he changes it all from his phone in like 2 seconds.

So I declare it not for me now but I'm not saying never.

The reason I say not now is while it works amazing with him here to control it in the back of my mind I'm seeing my VCR flashing 12:00 all the time and know that while its a smart mod I am not a smart person.

Romano Cheese

Master Mod Womper
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, PA

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
Thanks so much Wompers! I have spent the last 2 days in that thread and it paid off!! So what is going on back in the Womper Woom? I'm going to do a little dance brb :rickroll:

Congrats Romano!!!!!

MikeyConti

VapeBro
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2014
South Carolina
Thanks so much Wompers! I have spent the last 2 days in that thread and it paid off!! So what is going on back in the Womper Woom? I'm going to do a little dance brb :rickroll:

Okay, I'm on to you!! How did you do it??? Lol Congrats!!!!

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
So all you guys with a Velocity should pick up one of these as a little buddy for your Velocity. They can sit and chat away all day... :)
3316602-1.jpg

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
Someone with more skills than me, get me a clip of the first 12 or so seconds :)

Got it... now how do I get it to you? :D I can upload to my youtube channel so you can grab it from there, or I could email it if you pm me your addy (it's only about 2mb)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread