Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
While I tend to play Witcher III a lot, I have a PS4 on my desk, and an XBOne attached to the TV.

Playstation ID: LordDavon
XBox GamerTag: DavonZoly
SteamID: LordDavon

Games Playing:
PC: Witcher III
PC: Batman: Arkham Knight
PC: GTA-V
PS4: Destiny
PS4: Bloodborne
XB1: Halo: Master Chief Collection

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
I enjoy a game or two myself. :) I have an Xbox 360 w/Kinect, but haven't hooked it up since moving 1.5 years ago :facepalm: I used to room w/a guy that had that and the PS3, so we played tons of games (mostly RPG and hybrids - Borderlands, etc.), until 1.5 years ago that is. Not too long before moving, I discovered Steam (it was the spring sale I believe), and got hooked on that. So now I have tons of games on Steam, but even w/that it has been some time since playing. Too busy working in RL, and working here :laugh:

My ID's are all sonicdsl :D

Games I enjoyed last: Fallout3, Skyrim, Borderlands 2, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Lego Marvel

REALLY looking forward to Fallout 4! :w00t:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
REALLY looking forward to Fallout 4! :w00t:

My step-son -- you'll see his initials (XJ) on some of your packages -- is nuts about Fallout. Before the announcement came out for Fallout 4, Bethesda had a video of a snowy TV playing on the page they were playing the announcement on. He put that video on the monitor in the office two days before they announced, just in case they played a quick video to give more clues about the game. Now, every time they release a new preview, he comes in ready to show me. lol...

My wife preordered me Star Wars: Battlefront and South Park: The Fractured But Whole for Father's Day, so I am really looking forward to those. I purchased GTA-V on Amazon for Steam, and he didn't give me the correct code (it was the RSG code), so he is supposed to be giving me Fallout 4 when it arrives. :)

I have over 1000 games on my Steam account. I love indie games, so when Humble Bundle, Bundle Stars, Indie Gala, IndieGameStand, Amazon, GoG, Green Man Gaming, etc have a sale/bundle for a few dollars, I have to get them. Green Man Gaming comes out with 50 cent bundles one every quarter, so they are the hardest to resist.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread