Star Mountain Vapor!!! Bi-Weekly Giveaway!!!! 3 free ten mills. of juice to 3 lucky winners!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBoss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
@MrBoss Need Help. I keep going to the website to check out the flavors. Everytime i click on the link for the eliquids all i get is a 404 error page cannot be found :(
Ill let our developer know about this. Thanks for telling us, unfortunately we're still fixing some bugs on the website. Let me see if i can get you a list of our flavors.

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
@MrBoss Need Help. I keep going to the website to check out the flavors. Everytime i click on the link for the eliquids all i get is a 404 error page cannot be found :(
Ill let our developer know about this. Thanks for telling us, unfortunately we're still fixing some bugs on the website. Let me see if i can get you a list of our flavors.
@MrBoss it's the same for me. I've only been able to choose from what others have listed here for choices. I'd love to look at what's available on the site.

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I did @redrebel821. still get/got the error when i try to go to the eliquids part

I get the same thing. The only way I am able to see flavors without getting the 404: Page not found error code is if I search for a flavor and they happen to have it. That's how I found the Grape Juice. :)

I received my win yesterday, by the way! They smell fantastic and I can't wait to give them a try! Does anyone know if they should be steeped before vaping? I haven't even had a minute to do more than smell them at this point!

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
I get the same thing. The only way I am able to see flavors without getting the 404: Page not found error code is if I search for a flavor and they happen to have it. That's how I found the Grape Juice. :)

I received my win yesterday, by the way! They smell fantastic and I can't wait to give them a try! Does anyone know if they should be steeped before vaping? I haven't even had a minute to do more than smell them at this point!
Thats just it. wanted to see what was different that i would not normally think of that might sound good to try out. guess i could go back through all the post and see what others have put that sounds good lol

Reactions: AllElseFailed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread