Bionic Vapor will sadly be coming to an end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Good morning minions,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sadly after a year and almost 5 months, Bionic Vapor will be coming to an end. Most of you probably have noticed a lack of presence and activity the past months. As always, I'll be open about why Bionic Vapor will be permanently closed.

As it always happens in life, you never know what tomorrow has in store for you. You can have a perfectly, "fool-proof" plan be thrown completely out of the loop. In my case, I thought Bionic Vapor would last for 3+ years as far as I could take it. However, the past 4 months I had a visit from my partner, who lives in New Zealand. She is now back in New Zealand, and thus we must decide what we'll want to do with our lives. Originally, the trip to NZ was scheduled to be 3 weeks. However, that is no longer the case. I'll be travelling to New Zealand for 1 year, and instead of being a tourist, we'll be working alongside everyone else trying to find a place of our own. Does this mean I'm moving permanently to New Zealand? No, however the possibility remains that I may decide to settle down over there. A lot has happened the past 4 months, and due to this trip I'll be unable to keep Bionic Vapor alive.

You have all enabled me to create something I did not believe I could create, you've encouraged me to move forward, you've shown me your support and love and commitment. It's been an amazing journey that I wish did not have to come to an end. For that I am eternally thankful to each one of you who chose to support Bionic Vapor.

So what does this mean for the store? Am I closing it already or tomorrow or this week? Not quite. I'll be able to run Bionic Vapor for around 1-2 months more given the nature of how long paperwork and immigration offices take. It may be longer, it certainly won't be shorter. During said time, I'll update all the prices to their 35% discounted values. Why 35%? 35% off the current prices is just the sweet spot that allows me to make a little bit of profit as opposed to just breaking even or losing money. I believe it'll be enough time for those who want to order in bulks for their favorite(s) flavor(s).

What about after though? I'd hate taking away a flavor that may have become your ADV, so while I don't know what I'll be doing upon closure, I can guarantee you that one way or another you will still have ways to obtain your ADV even after you run out.

Well, that's the story. Abrupt, no doubt. I've got one busy weekend ahead of me but I'll be back on Monday to sort out all unanswered e-mails and pending inquiries/issues, updating the website's prices, probably sending this very post as a newsletter and answering any questions you may have. Thank you so much for being part of Bionic Vapor's family, and hey, we still got 1-2 months left.

~Jorge

Reactions: Seleya

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I'm very sorry to hear that Bionic Vapor will be coming to an end. Through Bionic I found a place to belong on the forum and made so many great new friends. I will be forever grateful for the time spent here, for my lovely friends, and that my Rainbow Madness won't be gone forever. :p I am, however, very excited for you to continue your journey and make such great steps in your life. I wish you all the best and much happiness. :) :party:

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Thank you all for being so understanding and for the kind words.

@smokin95 I'm very sorry about that. There's a few things that are unsolved that I need to get to ASAP, yours included. I'll be back to work on Monday and if I recall correctly yours was the order that USPS failed to update and deliver, so a replacement package will be on its way as soon as Monday.

Reactions: smokin95

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Today I'll be sending a newsletter to everyone subscribed regarding this news and today I'll change all the prices to their 35% discounted values. They'll stay at 35% up until the store closes.

Jorge-same situation for me as well...
Got it. Replacement shipping out today. Apologies!

Reactions: Seleya

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
When I try to checkout and it goes to Shipping method, it says "There are no shipping methods available for your cart or destination."
Hm...I went ahead and checked out using a random Canada address and the option was there. Very odd indeed. Could you please take a screenshot of the checkout page and refer me to your previous order and send it to info@bionicvapor.com? I'll take it from there and check what's happening with the shipping options bugging out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread