Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Big shout out to Sir again for donating
and to POP for sponsoring AND having that supporting Krystal

It is refreshing to find a vendor who "cares" above and beyond vape. Just think how many people could be helped if all the vendors had someone/charity listed in their web pages.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
It is refreshing to find a vendor who "cares" above and beyond vape. Just think how many people could be helped if all the vendors had someone/charity listed in their web pages.
I wonder, since I'm not a business owner or web page guru, how hard it would be to do the "round up" like some of the grocery stores do here for charity. It takes you total to the next whole dollar amount and they donate it to a food bank fund I think.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I wonder, since I'm not a business owner or web page guru, how hard it would be to do the "round up" like some of the grocery stores do here for charity. It takes you total to the next whole dollar amount and they donate it to a food bank fund I think.

I think thats a great idea. If the vendors do it on a local level they could be more successful with a number of smaller charities/ needs rather than the large national charities we know are getting busted over their 95% administrative costs. I would rather donate to my local animal shelter than the national whatever it's called so called charity as an example.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Thanks P0P and the other players. I want to donate ALL of this win to the Krystal Clark-Irwin Fund.

WOW! Sir2fyablyNutz

I need to go tell my wife about this, ya done floored me!. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my hart with this wonderful act of kindness. Im not done with this post (wow) this feels realty really really nice OMG!!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
cheer.gif
ALERT! ALERT!! Hello ECF'ers good morning i had to go AWOL again do to my job. I wanted to post this before i start my day, also i extended bidding time to Thursday at midnight. Good luck and have fun see ya'll soon :)
Play the split!
50/50+
First one to come within the points indicated below at the close on Friday win's a $75 coupon
bids end on Thursday at midnight 9/3 (EST) 1 winner for each contest and yes one winner can take all!! no going over rule still in effect, no edited entry's

Game 1: DJIA
First one within 25 points takes it

-----------------------------------------------

Game 2: NASDAQ ;
First one to come within 7 points at the close and win $75 coupon

Both source and place to watch here:

DJIA Index Chart – INDU Stock Quotes – INDEX: DJI - Dow Jones Industrial Average - Marketwatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread