GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Tiggs / Angel / jpf - Yep, takin' notes and not doin' more than two flavors at a time, for now. I don't know how GMO does it. DIY certainly makes me appreciate the skill that goes into makin' quality juice!

I'll probably try single flavors next. Just waitin' on my latest flavor order to arrive. ;)

Good Night / G'Mornin' Tree Fam!

Last edited:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/28
Good night
93df9c4d1474c0d38106b046ff2e699d.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
PLEASE NOTE:

Unless "We" hear different from "The Man Himself" - "GMO" . . .

Just as a reminder this WEEK's CONTEST # 106 will end tomorrow at 12 NOON CST (1 PM EST - 9 AM PST) . . .
the_end.gif

At that time . . . "GMO" :thumb: - Or "Uncle" :facepalm: . . . will be using Random . org to select a Winner for WEEK # 106 from this week's entries . . .

Just before this Contest/Thread is Closed and a NEW Contest # 107 will be Started/Opened . . . :thumbs:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
THANKS - Everyone for the well wishes . . . The Local News was on earlier and they are saying the major storm may pass here in Fort Lauderdale - but is going to be unpredictable since it look as though it is headed more west of "Us" into the gulf and come up the west coast of FL . . . The Good Thing is - I Filled Up the Car already - Laundry is done - got enough food and water for at least 3 weeks (maybe more) . . . Also - I have a lot of Hurricane supplies - like batteries, Battery Lamps, Sterno/Propane for Cooking, and other Emergency "Stuff" too, including "Meds" for the next 2 months . . . Now it is only deciding if I REALLY NEED to get even more Batteries . . . The worse thing that could happen is electricity is out for longer then I wish (hated when WIlma hit here - No Electricity for over 3 weeks and as for phones - none for 2 weeks) . . . I can't really survive without air flowing some how - Thankfully, I have 4 battery fans . . . More importantly, if something does go wrong around here and nothing really gets bad a little further North - there is "My" Best Friends home which is only about an hour away North . . . Also - I just had another ECF Friend offer that I could come visit him and his family and they are only about a couple of hours North of "Me" . . . Last - but not least, I can always get on a plane if NEED be and just go somewhere else . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

@Shawn Hoefer . . . Glad "Your" feeling better . . . :D

@anjelvape77 . . . Glad "You" made it back home and everything is going well with new baby too . . . :D

@bellastarr . . . Once again - CONGRATULATIONS on "Your" WIN . . . :banana:

@mac63 . . . THANKS for the advice . . . Been through a few of these . . .The worse one though was being in NYC and being hit by Sandy . . . Long story, short - NOT NICE ! ! ! :mad: :-x :censored: :censored: :censored:

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
8/28 #3
Thanks for sharing those awesome pics with the mule train history...That's on my Bucket List..a mule ride into(out of?) Grand Canyon...I'll make a note of the Phantom Ranch
It has been a bunch of years since I was last there, but they need a year's advance reservation for Phantom Ranch. One day while working the Bright Angel front desk, which is right next to the Mule Ride check in desk, I noticed many employees suddenly staring and whispering. I looked over and Paul Hogan and his wife were checking in for their ride. Many many years before that, they refused to let John Wayne go down there because he weighed too much (no one over 200 pounds and they have a scale).
I tend to shy away from the touron attractions
For those who do not know the term it is "tourist + more on" (you cannot spell it correctly or this forum changes it to dots). We used to say at Grand Canyon that the tourists' IQs never exceeded the speed limit in the village (25). :)

111 the far horizon is Utah.jpg

While Grand Canyon National Park is in Arizona, if you look at the distant horizon in this picture, those mountains you see are in Utah.

Last edited:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/29 #1

Good Mornin' / G'Night Tree Fam!

Uncle - Wow, you really are prepared! Stay safe. If you do get the travel bug, you are welcome here anytime and I'd host you! Since you're allergic to cats, you could stay, 1/2 a block away, in my good friend's in-law unit. :2cool:
ps - I wouldn't throw you to the bears, unless you wanted me too. ;)

Tiggs - For my job, I am required to recertify every 3yrs. Luckily, my employer pays for my continuing educatuon AND recerts.

:tumble:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread