PART 6 -The Official MyVapeJuice Family Room (Crazy Chit Chat Thread - Live LAUGH Love and Vape)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
maybe she's busy eating chicken and making a gif
Nope... Ate 1 price.. Now I'm hungry!! And Aj was supposed to show me the gif thing.. Do u think he did ? Nope. . He went to sleep.. My lazy son!

Crystal using Galaxy4s in NYC

crystalluv545

ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2015
Staten Island NY
If your doctor is not concerned with high blood pressure dear, you need a new doctor
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
Yes... I'm trading his Nigerian behind in.... Lol.

Crystal using Galaxy4s in NYC

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Did it get there yet Moonie ?
Nope, its pretty cloudy but thats about it its weakening and moved west, looks like Aggie, I and most of florida dodge the bullet this time, it will be some nasty weather fro some,,,,,,,,, but not too bad
115808W5_NL_sm.gif

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Oh i don't think the clouds i have now are storm related

They aren't it's part of another system coming in from the gulf area... see this N. Hemisphere IR sat image NEXLAB - Hemispheric Satellite

aggie still in the cone a little bit, we'll see with the nest update (every three hours next at 11AM et) i'm still thinking its gonna weaken and continue west

Last night, Reed Timmer ( who's a bit quick to jump to conclusions sometimes IMO ) mentioned that he'd not be surprised if TS Erika degraded to a depression by this AM ... it hasn't happened yet but it does seem to be weakening. It'd probably be wise to be prepped for a lot of rain along with the winds...

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
They aren't it's part of another system coming in from the gulf area... see this N. Hemisphere IR sat image NEXLAB - Hemispheric Satellite

Last night, Reed Timmer ( who's a bit quick to jump to conclusions sometimes IMO ) mentioned that he'd not be surprised if TS Erika degraded to a depression by this AM ... it hasn't happened yet but it does seem to be weakening. It'd probably be wise to be prepped for a lot of rain along with the winds...
Yep we're prepared, living in florida i've learned to stay in a state of semi-prepared and at the first hint of looming doom kicking it up a notch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread