Carto Nunchuks!
Nunchucks_aac88f_102569.jpg

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
OK... quick word of advice (that's probably totally obvious to eveyone but me)... if you swap tanks on a mod, and one tank is a Subtank Mini that you vape at 40 watts (see where this is headed yet?) and the other is a GS Air M that you vape at 27 watts, do NOT forget to drop wattage when swapping to the Air tank... BLEH! I hate dry hits! And this was a whopper! I'm gonna taste that for a while...

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
You guys are posting faster than I can read! LOL
Been so busy Thur and Fri and I thought I would not be busy this am but with all the reading, I guess I am still busy.
Now I am busy refilling my GS tc tank.......
Does the TC40 lock resistance automatically or do you do it?

Reactions: Cheechako

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Afternoon everyone and happy weekend! Got a busy one, but just stopped by to catch up on things!

I have a Subtank Nano and I hate it. Way too airy and it seems IMPOSSIBLE to use it for MTL, even with the AF completely restricted. I tried it first with the .5 and didn't care for it (first time sub-ohming). Last night I decided to try it with the 1.2 coil and I think I still hate it. I can use all my GS Airs MTL with no issues. Definitely like them better. I'm thinking of some other variables to try with the Subtank before I just put it away for good. Way too expensive for that. Just one more reason I like my GSAs better! ;)

Well, gotta get ready to head to the local sweet corn festival. Enjoy your day, fellow Airheads! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread