Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Good morning Dale, :) Chooch I know your hiding down there :pervy:.

The slightly cooler weather is holding but then we are fixing to have lots of water from above dumped on us again.:rolleyes:

Super cool surprises yesterday my wide bore Sparkeling Patina tip came home and it is wonderful, my back up charger made it to and that is such a relief and then the call came "Omiiiii, there is a package for you." Huh for me but I just opened all my mail.Heavy little box from China.

OMGosh it's here, my Disrupter that I won in the contest :D

iag7yaw.jpg
    Coolio Splat! Perfect match! :thumb:

Splatnext

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 30, 2013
    near the beach
    Chooch the Monet tip I have is a better color match but this is a hefty mod, it is just to small for it.I changed the O-rings in the subtank to match better with the Disrupter.This is the first innokin product since my little Itaste when I first started vaping.My big gripe has always bin that once the built in batterie doesn't hold a charge anymore I have to trow it away. With this one the batterie looks nice and can be replaced,you get tired of the color you choose a different one.
    I'm just kind of tootle puffing with this one all of 17 watts and even at that it blows some respectable clouds.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 21, 2013
    chattanooga, tn, usa
    Been tootling on a blue Cool Fire IV with a blue glassed Subtank mini and you reminded me of the Monet match to your brand new Disrupter. That did it! Had to find my Monet. Figured the Disruper blue was the same as the Cool Fire. Yepper doodle! The Monet works super fine as a color match.

I like the fact that you can change the color of the batteries on the Disrupter.......Knowing my habits, I'd probably wind up with one of each color!!! Ha! :) The size of the Disrupter looks to be slightly bigger than the MVP2, and not the size of the MVP3. Am I correct, Splat?

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Splat that is beautiful! :hubba:...Mine was delivered yesterday too, but of course I'm not home! :glare: I've got to wait until Sunday night to get mine! :facepalm:

Yeah Chooch, the Monet tip is a perfect match to the blue coolfire...that's the tip I have on mine right now and it looks like they were made for each other! :D

mommabird62

squonkhead
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 11, 2014
    NC
    Hello mountaineers!

Splat, live your new mod! And able to change colors is an added bonus. That tip works!

MsC i don't envy you and all of that packing...I know you will be glad to get moved and settled [emoji6]

Glad you are feeling better angel.

Hope y'all have a great....what's left of the day! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

Kayte

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 23, 2012
    NM, U.S.
    www.molehillmountainart.com
    Whew, Dale showed up with the C O F F E E!! Now, the day can get started. Thanks, Dale. :)

Hey, Sparkle, Momma. :) Instead of the "Red Hat Girls", we can be the "Fantastic Foil Hat Females"! LOL
    I could totally be a Foil Hat Female. :laugh:
    Kat - Yep! You would totally rock that hat! And we'd be matching! Is that allowed at our ages? :laugh: :D
    Ummm yeah, I slept late this morning and would have slept even later if not for Elly ... wasn't ready to get up for some reason :/
    Glad you got a day of sleeping in. :)
    Doug said Watson woke him up at 4:30 this morning. Bad dog! Bad dog! (Glad he didn't wake me. I didn't get to sleep until after 3:00.)
    Good morning Dale, :) Chooch I know your hiding down there :pervy:.

The slightly cooler weather is holding but then we are fixing to have lots of water from above dumped on us again.:rolleyes:

Super cool surprises yesterday my wide bore Sparkeling Patina tip came home and it is wonderful, my back up charger made it to and that is such a relief and then the call came "Omiiiii, there is a package for you." Huh for me but I just opened all my mail.Heavy little box from China.

OMGosh it's here, my Disrupter that I won in the contest :D

iag7yaw.jpg
    How exciting! Love it!
    Glad things are a bit cooler there. Hope you don't get too much rain, but was glad to see the storm fell apart for you guys that are in the path. :banana:
    We just got a good downpour and I'm hoping for more! The stream is actually running (part way) and I'm now soggy from having to go out and see it. :facepalm:
    Splat that is beautiful! :hubba:...Mine was delivered yesterday too, but of course I'm not home! :glare: I've got to wait until Sunday night to get mine! :facepalm:

Yeah Chooch, the Monet tip is a perfect match to the blue coolfire...that's the tip I have on mine right now and it looks like they were made for each other! :D
    Sunday night will be fun! But I'm not going to hope the weekend hurries by so you can go get it. ;) Glad you're feeling better!

DS - Now I feel like watching Signs. You? :laugh:
    Speaking of aliens - have you seen this one? :D

Killowatt - That's amazing that Tervis replaced them at that age! I have one (a 16oz tumbler) and it's my daily cup. Love it!

LB - A couple of weeks until you feel better? :(

I have some pretty tips to list this evening. (6pm MT) :rickroll:

angelphyre

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 9, 2013
    MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
    Sunday night will be fun! But I'm not going to hope the weekend hurries by so you can go get it. ;) Glad you're feeling better!

Thanks Kayte...and yeah as bad as I want to get my new toy, I really do not want the weekend to go any faster...it already feels like it's going by way too fast as it is! :blink:

New beauties tonight?...Must sit on my hands, must sit on my hands...must sit...oh heck who am I kidding? :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread