Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
CH4lvWZ.jpg

Ash_Vape'sta

Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
That's like the hot thing going on now in NYC....been seeing a lot of people riding those around.
Yeah i heard abt it . But im not from there though . Im not from America too . Im from Asia . Im not chinese so yeah . Lol . Usually people mistake asians as chinese ^^ Hahahaha !

Reactions: cindycated

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I've never had a lazy cat but I have seen them. They usually only get lazy if you overfeed them.

I have a few outside cats now. I feed them well in bad weather, fatten them up a little in the winter (and they have a cozy doghouse too but won't use it except in the absolute worst weather).

In nice weather, I underfeed them just a little. This makes them do their job - keeping snakes and rodents away from the house. We have a gopher problem here and all my neighbors have gopher holes all over their yards. I don't. :D
He definitely not overfed. And he's only about 18 month old. He just seems to prefer watching his bother play to actually playing. It's the strangest thing watching the two of them the blind one playing with anything that makes a noise and him lazing around

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread