Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
girl_wacko.gif
I am totally confused. . .

Good night. Hope everyone has a great day.

Last edited:

earthrocker*72

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
May 20, 2015
Maine
Well if you like your job, that means you are quite lucky. Handling those lovely Reos must be awesome. I guess they don't excite you, as much as us, because you see them all the time.
It actually does still excite me ...Just the fact that I try not to let a mod go out of here unless I would be happy getting that mod in the mail myself..I know what Rob expects and we see eye to eye on quality...I spent 22 years in the printing industry so I guess my eye is trained for imperfections..,also working with Rob...there is never a dull moment!! He has me in stitches most of the time he is out in the shop with me..LOL

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
It actually does still excite me ...Just the fact that I try not to let a mod go out of here unless I would be happy getting that mod in the mail myself..I know what Rob expects and we see eye to eye on quality...I spent 22 years in the printing industry so I guess my eye is trained for imperfections..,also working with Rob...there is never a dull moment!! He has me in stitches most of the time he is out in the shop with me..LOL

Lucky.............

Neolithium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Argh. What a day. I'll be short handed for my section on this next exercise, and I'm coming back from it and going on a course just in time to miss my sons 12th birthday and only maybe be home for Christmas. Obviously my family is used to army life they just said "oh, again?" Lol. Hopefully Canada Post sees fit to deliver my Reo and Odin tomorrow, it's been in the city for over a day now too!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Sorry, I've retired and decided I want to be someone's "goddess". . . but I can send Rachel.
laugh-pt-girl-laughin-hard-bangin-hand-on-table-gif.455470
laugh-pt-girl-laughin-hard-bangin-hand-on-table-gif.455470
Jup, he'll love that. Anddddddddddd Rachel can have her own room in the new place!! Better send him a pet chicken too just for good measure. :)

Dropped my Reo in the parking lot at the hotel today, guess what...it still works imagine that.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
Is that all? You gotta do lots better than that if you wanna put it through it's paces! lol

So... I managed to make it to the title company to drop off the check for the condo.

Then I had to sleep for another 10 hours. I wake up to see they emailed me a bewildering amount of paperwork to fill out.
Wahoooooo so glad you made it. Jup.......it's amazing how much paperwork is involved. At least you can fill that out in the middle of the night, or whenever you're awake.

Finally moved to a new apartment. Miss you all...

Sent using Tapatalk
oh kewl!!! Good to see ya. We miss you too.

I hope you get through this o.k.! What a real emotional ride!

He will make it through, he will be in loving hands!
Good to see you sweetie!! I've been at my son's house for a week, so haven't been on much. It's been great since he's been home this time, we've gotten to visit quite a bit. Bone spur surgery went great. Has his follow up appt on Monday to make sure it's all okie dokie.

Argh. What a day. I'll be short handed for my section on this next exercise, and I'm coming back from it and going on a course just in time to miss my sons 12th birthday and only maybe be home for Christmas. Obviously my family is used to army life they just said "oh, again?" Lol. Hopefully Canada Post sees fit to deliver my Reo and Odin tomorrow, it's been in the city for over a day now too!
God Bless you and your family!! We're a military family also and have huge respect for all those who serve! Sorry you'll miss your son's bday, but hopefully you'll be in a place where you can skype with him or do a google hangout or something.

Hope everyone is doing well. Miss y'all. Not sure when I'm going back, but probably won't be on much through the weekend anyhow.

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I reamed it out with a 1/4" bit..I also pushed the lock pin into the button a tiny bit more...I would say if it hangs up on you and you dont mind not locking it...pull that pin out and it should never get hung up on ya..Most welcome!

And I got my invoice just now. Paid it immediately. She should be back in Daddy's arms by beginning of next week. Thanks for the quick turnaround, as always. Great service, Rob and Crew!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
And I got my invoice just now. Paid it immediately. She should be back in Daddy's arms by beginning of next week. Thanks for the quick turnaround, as always. Great service, Rob and Crew!
Glad you're getting your baby back!! Can't wait to get mine sent in. Reminded my son he said he'd do that for me for a combo mother's day/birthday present (bday was in july) lol So hopefully we can soon. Haven't pushed it since they've had some rough financial times lately.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Howdy REOville, RedhatPat here. Wanted to throw down some guantlets of wisdom to the less experienced REOvillians in matters of love and life. Ahem. (clearing throat)

Lets begin..with a quote:

"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly." -Rose Franken

I have recently discovered if your sigificant other looks like she's on the virge of having a bad day, TICKLE them. Nothing crazy. Just stick your finger out 'n poke them in the kidney area until she cracks a smile.

Remember, folks, your milage may vary so if you end up with a black eye or divorce papers, don't blame me.

I am not a professional therapist, I just stayed at a holiday Inn once.

That is all.

RHP

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
Good Morning REOville! been awhile since I last posted, been somewhat busy. going to add a new member to the family today, a puppy! going to take a drive with the Mrs. and pick him out, only 3 left from the litter, another Airedale of course! this would be our 3rd one, we lost Ellie May our second one about a year and half ago, time to move on, and get another one. post pics of him when we get back, today is going to be a good day, hope it is for everybody here,

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Good Morning REOville! been awhile since I last posted, been somewhat busy. going to add a new member to the family today, a puppy! going to take a drive with the Mrs. and pick him out, only 3 left from the litter, another Airedale of course! this would be our 3rd one, we lost Ellie May our second one about a year and half ago, time to move on, and get another one. post pics of him when we get back, today is going to be a good day, hope it is for everybody here,
awwww how fun, can't wait to see pics

Reactions: kkay59
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread