Status
Not open for further replies.

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
you might in the future reduce the PG level in your juice. Go for a juice with a higher concentration of VG in it. The PG in the juice is what will give it it's harshness and throat hit. Most juice sites let you PICK your PG/VG levels. A higher concentration of VG should fix the issue your having. just know VG is thicker and can be a bit tougher on coils but I think you will be happier with more VG and less PG. best wishes. hope this helps.

RogerK

Aug 20, 2015
you might in the future reduce the PG level in your juice. Go for a juice with a higher concentration of VG in it. The PG in the juice is what will give it it's harshness and throat hit. Most juice sites let you PICK your PG/VG levels. A higher concentration of VG should fix the issue your having. just know VG is thicker and can be a bit tougher on coils but I think you will be happier with more VG and less PG. best wishes. hope this helps.
Thank you. Is there a way of adding VG, or for that matter PG, to what I already have or do I have to start over.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
I don't like the harshness of the vapor! Where can I go from here?
If you're not using 50/50 I would start there.
Is there a way of adding VG, or for that matter PG, to what I already have or do I have to start over.
You can pick up VG (labeled Glycerin) at most Walmart stores. Adding VG will change the ratio of your juice but will also dilute the nicotine & flavor of the juice you add it to.

k2-_767bd67c-4643-48e4-9014-054bbbe23461.v1.jpg

Higher VG is definitely going to reduce the harshness, but as others have noted, if you just add more VG then you're juice will be weaker in nic and flavor - if available in a higher VG alternative then you could mix the two, with the same nicotine level; although I personlly have gone down the DIY route; I usually have up to three flavors on the go for different times/moods, and I decide the strength of not just the nicotine, but also the flavor - some flavors I like very weak, whilst others I like "in your face". Each to his/her own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread