Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
You did a good job on this Lessifer, I know you are taking some heat about some wording in another topic but I am one who appreciate people who are making an effort, since I can see you spent a lot of time and energy doing so.
Thanks Racehorse. There have been a lot of members who contributed, and even more who have been active in spreading this. It has been a VERY grassroots effort. We've had a few vendors give the petition a plug, but for the most part it's just people believing in something and sharing it with others.

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
It's posted on their facebook page ("innokin Technology"). The post was on May 15, 2015, but I can't figure out how to link just that one post! I hope this helps.
Yeah FB doesn't make it easy to link straight to a post. I thought I had it figured out once, but instead it pasted the entire FB post here!

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
Speaking of FB many of the vape related pages I requested postings of this early on continue to repost on their own. According to Vape About It, this post is being shared at a rate of once per minute, and they are at 20k followers. I thank them every time. Of course I have no idea now if it was my original request or if owner of site is an ECF member but just in case I thank them.

philoshop

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2014
geneva, ny, usa
32k as of a few minutes ago!

I don't remember the exact date of the petition launch, but on june 23 when the thread in 'general' was started there were about 1000 signatures.
Since then there been approximately 500 sigs added per day, on average.
We'd all like to see bigger numbers, but 500/day aint' too shabby for grassroots!

Thanks Les.

ETA: It was launched on 6/23. I should have checked the start of this thread. :blush:
470 sigs per day.

Last edited:

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
32k as of a few minutes ago!

I don't remember the exact date of the petition launch, but on june 23 when the thread in 'general' was started there were about 1000 signatures.
Since then there been approximately 500 sigs added per day, on average.
We'd all like to see bigger numbers, but 500/day aint' too shabby for grassroots!

Thanks Les.

ETA: It was launched on 6/23. I should have checked the start of this thread. :blush:
470 sigs per day.
It has been slow going lately, but the numbers continue to climb so I'm not getting discouraged. The most important thing is that people are becoming aware of what is happening around them. People can't fight if they don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread