Uwell Crown issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanddeath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2014
Tulsa, Ok, USA
I am curretly vaping my uwell crown, with the ni200 coils. Just got it today. In it is Sir joe by Dripaholics, a very tasty coffee hazelnut juice, or so it was at the expo I tried. Now, I can't taste much of anything. I did let it stay in a bag in a dark room for a few weeks, but I doubt that has any issue with flavor. I know it works cause I've let someone try it on a dripper and they tasted it. What am I doing wrong? I have it on my Evic VT at 52 watts and 510 degrees. I get vapor for days and a tiny bit of taste, and it seems to keep up well for it being a max VG juice. Do I just need to break it in more? Or am I using just too thick of a juice and should dilute it with water to make it thinner for better flow?

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I am curretly vaping my uwell crown, with the ni200 coils. Just got it today. In it is Sir joe by Dripaholics, a very tasty coffee hazelnut juice, or so it was at the expo I tried. Now, I can't taste much of anything. I did let it stay in a bag in a dark room for a few weeks, but I doubt that has any issue with flavor. I know it works cause I've let someone try it on a dripper and they tasted it. What am I doing wrong? I have it on my Evic VT at 52 watts and 510 degrees. I get vapor for days and a tiny bit of taste, and it seems to keep up well for it being a max VG juice. Do I just need to break it in more? Or am I using just too thick of a juice and should dilute it with water to make it thinner for better flow?

I thought about the Crown tank but the RBA deck is sold seperately.

There has only been two tanks that has given me satisfactory flavor.

1. The Nautilus Mini
2. The Goblin Mini.

I also used the Kanger Subtank Nano but the flavor did not compare to the two above.

I got rid of the Nautilus Mini but that was when they had that flaky crumbly material around the organic cotton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread