Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
LOL! But the Berry Bomb wasn't his fault! They just kept sending it! Did I tell you I got a second (twice as large) bottle of Bird Brains from Breazy? I wrote and asked if I'd done something to deserve it (I admit I did write a GLOWING review of it), or if it was a mistake, and he wrote back and just told me to enjoy it, so I am!

And, no, Chicklet won't be living in the house forever. Have you ever lived with a chicken? Oh, they're cute and everything, but they SMELL BADDDDD! I'm sure she'll visit often, though, and she will always be welcome for a SHORT visit. ;)

~Lannie
Lmaooooo....I know it wasn't his fault...I just got my order from them yesterday, and if they want to send 2 more, I'd be farting rainbows from being so happy. TMI, I know.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
We had a water pipe break once, and it was just under a gravel driveway, but it was a job to dig it all up and replace it. Under concrete will be a bit more work. I'm so sorry. And it's probably PVC, too, which is more prone to breaking and cracking. I'm sure there's a good reason for using that, but I think anytime a water line goes under concrete, it should be METAL, but that's just the girl in me talking...

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
I don't want to imagine it either, lol.

Maybe you guys can rent the equipment and do the work yourselves? IDK? Maybe with the help of some friends?

I think you said your FIL owns the house... maybe it is something homeowners insurance will partially cover?

Just trying to think of ideas to lessen the cost :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Was just thinking same thing...only on 3rd cuppa java, so still slow today. Finally had a night where I could sleep, and Jim's phone started at 2:30... The girl who closed the store at 10 last night didn't set the alarm. Took the alarm company 4.5 hours to catch it...lol..so he had to drive back in and do it. I'm gonna try that sleep thing again tonight, though!

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Oh, wow. Tell me if this is normal (because technically I'm still "new" here) or if this is just going a bit overboard. Out of morbid curiosity, I clicked on the last page of the Smok contest thread and there was a guy posting that had a join date of TODAY, and it said Senior Member under his name. I clicked on it to see how many posts he had and it said 150 (it's probably more by now, that was several minutes ago), and all but the first 5 are in that thread. I went to his first posts to see what he'd posted, and they were just one-liners to someone else's posts in the Newbie section, the last one being a strident, "How long is this going to TAKE??!!!???" on someone's thread asking about how to use a certain mod. He just wanted out of the newbie section to go spam the Smok thread. Then I saw ANOTHER one that joined today and had 192 posts! All in the Smok thread.

People like that "tarnish" the forum for me. I almost don't want to be here, in case any of what's wrong with them accidentally rubs off on me. Eeeeuuuuwwwww...

~Lannie

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Oh, wow. Tell me if this is normal (because technically I'm still "new" here) or if this is just going a bit overboard. Out of morbid curiosity, I clicked on the last page of the Smok contest thread and there was a guy posting that had a join date of TODAY, and it said Senior Member under his name. I clicked on it to see how many posts he had and it said 150 (it's probably more by now, that was several minutes ago), and all but the first 5 are in that thread. I went to his first posts to see what he'd posted, and they were just one-liners to someone else's posts in the Newbie section, the last one being a strident, "How long is this going to TAKE??!!!???" on someone's thread asking about how to use a certain mod. He just wanted out of the newbie section to go spam the Smok thread. Then I saw ANOTHER one that joined today and had 192 posts! All in the Smok thread.

People like that "tarnish" the forum for me. I almost don't want to be here, in case any of what's wrong with them accidentally rubs off on me. Eeeeuuuuwwwww...

~Lannie
He has 151 posts so far in that thread. That is the definition of :spam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread