Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
Look at what happened to Colorado after they legalized something....everyone started moving there. Same thing will happen with a state that keeps vaping legal.
I think I want to vacation there!!! My kids think I want to ski!!

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
Just started dripping Guava Lava (Guava Blast), it's really good. Like guava lemonade, nice sweetness but a bit harsh from the heavy citrus (I'm @ 12mg nic so that adds harshness). If you like lemonade I can't see you going wrong with this juice. I used to get Freckled Lemonade from MBV all the time and this is reminiscent of it but much better with a guava backend instead of strawberry.

That's two winners so far, I'm letting Sugar .... steep since it's custard. Hard to do as I love a good custard.

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Just started dripping Guava Lava, it's really good. Like guava lemonade, nice sweetness but a bit harsh from the heavy citrus (I'm @ 12mg nic so that adds harshness). If you like lemonade I can't see you going wrong with this juice. I used to get Freckled Lemonade from MBV all the time and this is reminiscent of it but much better with a guava backend instead of strawberry.

That's two winners so far, I'm letting Sugar .... steep since it's custard. Hard to do as I love a good custard.
I can't wait to hear what you think of it...

f1vefour

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Emerald Coast
At 25 watts it's lemonade with guava, at 30 watts the guava steps to the front and says hello. I love juices that change profiles at different wattages.

@redrebel821
I will definitely post my thoughts on it, here's hoping there is no cinnamon in it. I can't vape cinnamon at all really. Sucks cause I love apple pie and peach cobbler, can't vape those flavors or most custards unless I make it or special order.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
At 25 watts it's lemonade with guava, at 30 watts the guava steps to the front and says hello. I love juices that change profiles at different wattages.

@redrebel821
I will definitely post my thoughts on it, here's hoping there is no cinnamon in it. I can't vape cinnamon at all really. Sucks cause I love apple pie and peach cobbler, can't vape those flavors or most custards unless I make it or special order.
No cinnamon for me, either...

Reactions: Panorama911
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread