• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Thise are VERY nice. I've asked if he will ship to the usa. It's nice he makes the proper size for the goblin mini

I didn't see the pricing - my iphone didn't allow me to go through ti a product page. Couldn't find it. Bt ill look again on a computer.

Thanks for the link

By the way. The full size goblin is a huge disappointment compared to the mini. Its made very poorly with bad threading. No single coil adaptor and the flavor is nowhere near the mini. To get any good flavor you have to use the small tank which holds the same volume as the mini

Anyone tried the fasttech goblin mini clone?

I half think i was sold a bad clone as original.

-*Plese excuz any iPone-tyos

Last edited:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Terry
Just watched The hobbit, Five armies I was shouting .cheering and crying.What a film mate.

Only joking about crying more of a lump in the throat :)
Brilliant Marcus, i have always got the Hobbit or Lord Of The Rings on :laugh: Tuther half goes mad :lol:

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Nice find! So the stainless coils don't work with temperature control?

I cant see why they wouldn't on a dna200 with a stainless profile unless they aren't using 316
With the recent crisis of the Chinese economy authentic prices have drastically increased for many around the world.

Im seeing similar pricing within the usa fwiw

Their coil prices should be quite a bit getter when they get them.

Last edited:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Has anyone tried either of these glass cleaners ?: Winsol Crystal Clear 550 and Invisible Glass spray or foam
Looks as though the Winsol one is good for a really thorough clean of residue, and the perhaps Invisible Glass for in-between cleaning.
I suspect that an anti-fog solution won't help in this case.

When I smoked, there was no visible film on windows etc. - but when they did get cleaned, the nicotine was definitely there as it could be clearly seen on the cloth! Cleaned off easily enough though with a drop of detergent in a bucket of warm water and a spray of white vinegar on the glass before wiping.

I've found that vapour does collect on glass surfaces, and isn't so easy to deal with, and no doubt most people get that. It's possible that VG causes more residue than PG, but I also think the sugars etc. in some flavours will contribute seeing they can gunk up coils faster.
In winter, it's the windows that suffer most, in summer, it's the inside glass that attracts it most - mirrors and cabinet doors get filmy faster than the windows. At least, that's been so in the past year. This summer however, it's been both because we've had far fewer warm nights, and not a consistently warm summer.

I'm hoping to find something that will perhaps keep the windows cleaner for longer :laugh:

Reactions: e-pipeman

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thise are VERY nice. I've asked if he will ship to the usa. It's nice he makes the proper size for the goblin mini

I didn't see the pricing - my iphone didn't allow me to go through ti a product page. Couldn't find it. Bt ill look again on a computer.

Thanks for the link

They are £10 shipped for UK customers,so you'll probably have a few quid on top for the U.S

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Reactions: Marcus1970

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
I just ordered a 100 ml bottle of marathon milkshake from eco-vape.co.uk. I accidentally ordered the drip version which is 90/10. Their traditional thinner juice at 60/40 is to me too pg heavy as im a bit sensitive and it makes my skin fall off.

Im concerned that 90/10 wont wick well but it looks to ke with the exposed sides of the taifun gt 2 it should be fine. I have used 87/13 juice without an issue in multiple tanks so i think it will be ok. Cant one thin juice with alcohol or something else thats pretty flavorless (thought i read). I am a bit loathe to go to the thin juice and it seems they don't offer it in quantity which seems very strange to me.

20% discount + free shipping @ Chefs.

BOFV
Ok so were i to want some sweeter flavors what should I order to you all. It seems like now would he a good time to try some chefs I'm open to any recommendations. Need to order a fair enough quantity to justify larger shipping fees though juice seems a bit less expensive there.

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
I just ordered a 100 ml bottle of marathon milkshake from eco-vape.co.uk. I accidentally ordered the drip version which is 90/10. Their traditional thinner juice at 60/40 is to me too pg heavy as im a bit sensitive and it makes my skin fall off.

Im concerned that 90/10 wont wick well but it looks to ke with the exposed sides of the taifun gt 2 it should be fine. I have used 87/13 juice without an issue in multiple tanks so i think it will be ok. Cant one thin juice with alcohol or something else thats pretty flavorless (thought i read). I am a bit loathe to go to the thin juice and it seems they don't offer it in quantity which seems very strange to me.
I don't use the same tanks as you, but I do use high VG ...some 100% apart from flavouring, and a few that are virtually 100% ...no problem. I do get a bit of coil clogging with a couple but I don't rebuild or use high wattage.
If you have a problem, try adding a small amount of PG unflavoured, or a little distilled water (only a tiny bit to try until it's right). A small amount of either will steep in and make very little difference.

Only other thing would be to get a small bottle of similar in a heavier PG one and mix a small percentage in with the Milkshake. I often do that with something I like enough to mess around with to get it usable for me - can't use more than 30% PG, and then not all of the time.

Ok so were i to want some sweeter flavors what should I order to you all. It seems like now would he a good time to try some chefs I'm open to any recommendations. Need to order a fair enough quantity to justify larger shipping fees though juice seems a bit less expensive there.
Depends what you like best ...try taking a look and ask here about those that sound like your type of flavour ...we've tried most of them, and they're all good, but some of us like certain ones more than others - depends on individual taste.
I like the Doughnut King best, followed by Queen of Puddings, Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, PMP, and the Silver Label Welsh Custard is very nice. The RY is good too.
Another thing is that they sell concentrates of a number of the above, and you can add them to the base of your choice.
There's 20% off until midnight our time (it's 9.48 now)

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
Thanks for the recommendations and feedback. Id figured i better get going when I saw the time. The ones you listed sound good if they taste as they sound.

Theres a vendor in arizona i got to know who creates stuff under the name vapor pimp- i wish you coild all try his lemon cake custard. Its absolutely delicious. He diesnt have a website yet and eells to
Local shops. I just meet up with him now every fee months to buy 240 ml of his stuff for a song. Some of he flavors here remind me of his type of juice.

The fact they sell concentrated flavoring could be an outstanding thing for me. Ive just started making juice but its a bit tough right now. Mixing pg / vg and their flavoring sounds simple enough. I wonder do they tell you their mixture levels for the off he shelf products? Has anyone asked them for their recipe with their concentrate ? I think since i build and i don't use the older kayfuns anymore wih smaller holes the vg levels will be fine. Prebuilt coils probably have more issues. Ive never had any

Thanks again for your help

Oh is there a code for the discount or its automatically applied? Insee why you just said RY. LOL nice name. Vapor pimp products are all named after famous hookers.

Reactions: Pictor

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Here are the titanium and ss wire profiles in a csv csv all ready for you if t helps

Dropbox - 316l.csv

Dropbox - tiwire.csv

Just download to your desktop open the application and make a new profile for each. Watch the temp setting. Default for me was 200 watts. I lowered it to 60. If you haven't watched the how to its a 5 minute tutorial or less.

Thanks, saved to my Dropbox :)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Thanks for the recommendations and feedback. Id figured i better get going when I saw the time. The ones you listed sound good if they taste as they sound.

Theres a vendor in arizona i got to know who creates stuff under the name vapor pimp- i wish you coild all try his lemon cake custard. Its absolutely delicious. He diesnt have a website yet and eells to
Local shops. I just meet up with him now every fee months to buy 240 ml of his stuff for a song. Some of he flavors here remind me of his type of juice.
The lemon one sounds nice!

The fact they sell concentrated flavoring could be an outstanding thing for me. Ive just started making juice but its a bit tough right now. Mixing pg / vg and their flavoring sounds simple enough. I wonder do they tell you their mixture levels for the off he shelf products? Has anyone asked them for their recipe with their concentrate ? I think since i build and i don't use the older kayfuns anymore wih smaller holes the vg levels will be fine. Prebuilt coils probably have more issues. Ive never had any
You can get the base with nicotine added in PG, VG or a mix of both ..must be somewhere in the US has it, and it's easy to use with no mixing of nicotine.
They don't give out recipes for in production liquids, but once they've been on sale as ready to use for a certain time, they do offer the concentrate for DIY

Thanks again for your help
Yes, there's a list of percentages on this concentrates page: ChefsVapour Concentrates - ChefsVapour
and there's also some more concentrate here too:The Doughnut King Concentrate 30ml - ChefsVapour and Welsh Custard Concentrate 30ml - ChefsVapour

Oh is there a code for the discount
Yes: BOFV
Insee why you just said RY. LOL nice name. Vapor pimp products are all named after famous hookers.
Yes, RY 'nuff said' :laugh:

Reactions: Marcus1970

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Oh is there a code for the discount or its automatically applied? Insee why you just said RY. LOL nice name. Vapor pimp products are all named after famous hookers.
Just a thought - anything on this page (a mix of special offers on ready to use and concentrates) may not accept the discount code as they're already discounted - not 100% sure.Vapefest Deals - ChefsVapour

h00ligan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2015
London, UK
The lemon one sounds nice!

You can get the base with nicotine added in PG, VG or a mix of both ..must be somewhere in the US has it, and it's easy to use with no mixing of nicotine.
They don't give out recipes for in production liquids, but once they've been on sale as ready to use for a certain time, they do offer the concentrate for DIY

Yes, there's a list of percentages on this concentrates page: ChefsVapour Concentrates - ChefsVapour
and there's also some more concentrate here too:The Doughnut King Concentrate 30ml - ChefsVapour and Welsh Custard Concentrate 30ml - ChefsVapour

Yes: BOFV
Yes, RY 'nuff said' :laugh:
Ahh thanks. Sorry i thought that was it. I Saw they recommend the mix percentage after asking. Sorry! I Think I'm going to order a few 10-15 ml and see what i think then so all concentrate from there. Im all set for bases and nicotine purchase. Its really so much less even buying premixed concentrate it has to be 20% of tue cost to make your own. With the medical bills I'm all for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread