Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Morning Army!

@PapawBrett praying for your daughter's quick recovery & a well deserved mini-vacation

@Bronze Congrats on the new gear!

@LAwaters Glad to hear you've got so many showings - hopefully something good will come from that & also hoping for just settlement with that other guy.

In local news, down to only 6mg DF now till I reorder - got to get to the bank and make one more deposit first. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday & have to have $$ for meds too. UGH :facepalm:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Morning Army!

@PapawBrett praying for your daughter's quick recovery & a well deserved mini-vacation

@Bronze Congrats on the new gear!

@LAwaters Glad to hear you've got so many showings - hopefully something good will come from that & also hoping for just settlement with that other guy.

In local news, down to only 6mg DF now till I reorder - got to get to the bank and make one more deposit first. I have a doctor's appointment on Monday & have to have $$ for meds too. UGH :facepalm:
It never ends Chak.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
It only ends when the money's gone, as in my case. Haven't bought new gear in a long time.
There hasn't been any breakthroughs with gear anyway. Just variations of previously released designs or box mods with more power than anyone can use.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
got an idea.... we can all break out our unloved stuff, list it here, let Chak pick n choose and we can PIF it to him...
that way he gets "new" stuff and we can rest assured that it will be loved... :)
I have 8 Vivi Novas I don't use anymore. :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, my re acquaintance with Legend didn't work out too good. I figure it was nearly three years ago since I last had it. Of course, it was at the time GT and I blew the lid off of Gandygate. At that time I thought it was just OK...wasn't bad but I had other flavors I preferred to spend my time vaping. So I thought I'd give it another try. It's not the same as it was back three years ago. The cherry note is still there but it is the second note. Used to be the dominant flavor. The tobacco is now at the forefront and it is not the same tobacco. Used to be more smoky. Now it's more grassy. Not as grassy as Maple, eh or Huntsman but leans that way. Just not for me. So if Retic can deal with 70/30, 18mg he's gonna get a free bottle of Legend. :)

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Well, my re acquaintance with Legend didn't work out too good. I figure it was nearly three years ago since I last had it. Of course, it was at the time GT and I blew the lid off of Gandygate. At that time I thought it was just OK...wasn't bad but I had other flavors I preferred to spend my time vaping. So I thought I'd give it another try. It's not the same as it was back three years ago. The cherry note is still there but it is the second note. Used to be the dominant flavor. The tobacco is now at the forefront and it is not the same tobacco. Used to be more smoky. Now it's more grassy. Not as grassy as Maple, eh or Huntsman but leans that way. Just not for me. So if Retic can deal with 70/30, 18mg he's gonna get a free bottle of Legend. :)
Sorry it didn't work out for you Bronze . Funny how our sense of taste differs . I don't get grassy at all from Legend . I'm curious to compare the 70/30 to the 100%vg though , so send it on with mucho thanks . :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Sorry it didn't work out for you Bronze . Funny how our sense of taste differs . I don't get grassy at all from Legend . I'm curious to compare the 70/30 to the 100%vg though , so send it on with mucho thanks . :)
Will do. I'm not sure grassy is the right word. It's all I can come up with. Oh well. Glad to send it to you cuz I know Legend is one of your faves. Hate to see it go to waste. It's a 30ml bottle. I'll get it in the mail one day this week.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Actually, I hate to say it General, but you might want to give a 15 ml bottle of serendipity a try lately - very creamy soft cherry ish. I really like it. I know! i'm ordering a huge bottle come Labor Day, so I'll send you some of it, see what you think. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread