Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Congratulations, Burnie.

If it was me, I'd probably be looking towards a Billet Box (or anything "special" like that).
Got one :) , as well as $4000+ more STUFF, Like our Kween, would be hard to take a picture of what I have. :lol:

But only YOU count here, so I'd recommend something you've been eyeing. Anything???
That's the problem, when you are happy with what you have, nothing stands out. Don't really want anything, but want to reward myself for the accomplishment of 2 years. Guess this is what happens when you find "Your Holy Grail" of vaping, nothing is better. :)

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I is SAD :(
Coming up on "2 Years", September 18th, of NO CIGS (this time around), but I don't know what to buy myself, as I am happy with what I have, and have plenty of what I need. Don't need the newest and greatest gadget, what I have works fine (and I have lots of backups), I don't need any juice, I've got enough to last for years, I have tons of batteries, I'm just at a loss here. What do I reward myself with, if I have everything I Want or Need. :)
cheer up, if there is one true thing in this universe it is that this group is great at helping you spend money on vaping stuff.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Burnie, does it have to be vape related? Surely there are other things that you like that would make a suitable reward?

Excellent thought, Linda.

bugatti-veyron-super-sport-.jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Got one :) , as well as $4000+ more STUFF, Like our Kween, would be hard to take a picture of what I have. :lol:

That's the problem, when you are happy with what you have, nothing stands out. Don't really want anything, but want to reward myself for the accomplishment of 2 years. Guess this is what happens when you find "Your Holy Grail" of vaping, nothing is better. :)

Isn't that the gift in and unto itself? Congrats, Bernie. 2 years, eh? Wonderful achievy. :D

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Burnie, does it have to be vape related? Surely there are other things that you like that would make a suitable reward?
That might be what I have to do, but as it is a Vapaversary, I was just trying to reward myself with something Vape related, but as there is nothing that really stands out that I want or need, so I may have to look at something else as a reward. Just wish there was something I wanted like I see so others talking about, just nothing sparks my interest in this new stuff on the market, which changes daily.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
That might be what I have to do, but as it is a Vapaversary, I was just trying to reward myself with something Vape related, but as there is nothing that really stands out that I want or need, so I may have to look at something else as a reward. Just wish there was something I wanted like I see so others talking about, just nothing sparks my interest in this new stuff on the market, which changes daily.

Come back tomorrow, when 13 new mods will have been introduced, along with 748 toppers.

And the next day.

And the day after that...

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC

Well for sure I want to know what tanks, RDA's, etc you have if you're happy with what you have! :|

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
:admin:

@Burnie there is nothing in the rules that the celebration reward has to be about vaping. Personally I would be looking for jewellery. :p You can justify it by admiring it every time you take a vape.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
:admin:
@Burnie there is nothing in the rules that the celebration reward has to be about vaping. Personally I would be looking for jewellery. :p You can justify it by admiring it every time you take a vape.

HAHAHA!

I love it. And I should have known.... ;)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I is SAD :(
Coming up on "2 Years", September 18th, of NO CIGS (this time around), but I don't know what to buy myself, as I am happy with what I have, and have plenty of what I need. Don't need the newest and greatest gadget, what I have works fine (and I have lots of backups), I don't need any juice, I've got enough to last for years, I have tons of batteries, I'm just at a loss here. What do I reward myself with, if I have everything I Want or Need. :)

Get an etched Coolfire4... they're really awesome, and don't cost a lot.

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Or an XvoStick....

Oh, c'mon. Y'all HAD to see that one coming. :evil:

Yeah, those are nice. Got a link handy? I've looked at them a few times, but they continue to fascinate me.

Andria

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread