Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I like the look, I like the AFC.
Correct me if I'm wrong but that takes Nautilus coils - and Nauti coils ONLY, right?
Also, where to buy? Looks like it's $89 a couple places?

Yes. Nauti coils. you can get the 510 direct from HoH:

House of Hybrids - Spencerport, NY

I've been going in and out of air conditioning into some pretty high temps all Summer without it flooding, but haven't flown with it.

Great tank imo.

It can be set up either tight draw or pretty dang airy, your choice.

Reactions: Train2

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
I've been happily using Nauilus' and Kanger ProTanks for quite awhile now, so I until today did not know what the Kabuki was. My only real complaint about the Nautilus is not great flavor.

So, why do I want a Kabuki?
1. MADE IN U.S.A.
2. Lifetime warranty
3. Uses Nautilus BVC (or BDC) coils
4. Set it and forget it airflow control
5. Engineered to fully utilize Nautilus coils for optimal flavor and vapor production.
6. Replacement glass and SS tanks available. Replacement glass @ IBTanked is reported to be thicker than original and only $5
7. Every owner swears by them
8. P3 threading available @ ProVape

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
My Provarinati friends,

Thank you for the well wishes and expressions of sympathy. I appreciate it, it's really cool.
I am beginning to look at the lot of you as my friends.

On the vaping front, we are leaving tomorrow and coming back sometime Monday. I am taking my P3, a 5ml Nautilus SS tank, a 10ml Ucan and a extra Samsung 25R.

Not sure when I will sign back on, probably Tuesday but maybe Monday night.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Better hurry, I'll have to check it out when Jackie is not around. Plus, we are going away either tomorrow or Monday for a couple of daze. My Grandmother died today and lived a couple of hours away.

"The Reaper's traveling at full throttle"

Thoughts and prayers to you and your family

Drones are cool.

They are cool. We have one for our company to take close up shots of areas we can't readily get to for repairs like skylights on school roofs. But it's very uncool when a stupid employee crashes it. :facepalm:

Morning peeps

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
If they are all the same, IBTanked has them for $5. I'll let you know if the IBTanked tube works. The one I ordered is their glass, which is really thick, I just don't know if it will fit, and it won't be flush. No loss if it doesn't fit; I'll just order some caps and standard length cartos for it...

You should email or call them. They are very nice.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
You should email or call them. They are very nice.

I know. OCD told me in another thread the 25mm IBTanked tube won't fit the Kabuki. ID is 1mm too great, and since the tube is significantly thicker than stock Kabuki glass, the glass would extend out beyond the caps. Unfortunately, as nice as Kabuki is, it is a home only tank for me. I could get the steel tank for it, but I don't like not seeing the juice level...

Reactions: The Ocelot

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I know. OCD told me in another thread the 25mm IBTanked tube won't fit the Kabuki. ID is 1mm too great, and since the tube is significantly thicker than stock Kabuki glass, the glass would extend out beyond the caps. Unfortunately, as nice as Kabuki is, it is a home only tank for me. I could get the steel tank for it, but I don't like not seeing the juice level...

The Kabuki sounds cool, but it would have to be an at home tank for me too, although that could be dicey as well. I mostly vape in front of my computer and there is hardwood. As you know, I love the Rüzgar and one of the things it has going for it is a metal sleeve around the glass. It was on a ProVari and fell from the top of my car to the cement garage floor. No problem.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
The Kabuki sounds cool, but it would have to be an at home tank for me too, although that could be dicey as well. I mostly vape in front of my computer and there is hardwood. As you know, I love the Rüzgar and one of the things it has going for it is a metal sleeve around the glass. It was on a ProVari and fell from the top of my car to the cement garage floor. No problem.

I've dropped IBTanked tanks quite a number of times, put ProVari in a messenger type bag with tanks touching and knocking against each other. No problems, other than 1 cracking a little on the very bottom edge after dropping it in a marble sink. The day I got my Kabuki I took it apart and the tube rolled off my desk about 4 inches down to the keyboard pull out and broke. It is just so thin. I actually worry about breaking the glass unscrewing the bottom cap to fill it...

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I've dropped IBTanked tanks quite a number of times, put ProVari in a messenger type bag with tanks touching and knocking against each other. No problems, other than 1 cracking a little on the very bottom edge after dropping it in a marble sink. The day I got my Kabuki I took it apart and the tube rolled off my desk about 4 inches down to the keyboard pull out and broke. It is just so thin. I actually worry about breaking the glass unscrewing the bottom cap to fill it...

Eeew, bummer. Considering the price, I'll be skipping the Kabuki.

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
2815483_orig.jpg

Tanks - Spectrum Tanks

Kn0ttYFive

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
Releaser of the KRAKEN
Thanks. I have seen those, but the wall is the same thickness as OEM tubes, right?

I dunno. I usually don't have a problem with breaking glass tanks, so I've never paid much attention to the glass thickness.
Ask the manufacturer.

Reactions: FringeChief68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread