Dec 7, 2014
Virginia
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Discussion of classified ads in open forum is not permitted

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
I just ordered 4 packs of UWELL coils and it said ships in three days and it took about 14 days total, they are authentic coils if you can stand the wait it will save a few bucks. Next order will have some TFV4 coils, and the duel Rba deck, going for the NI and might just give the 6 coil one a try.

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Discussion of classified ads in open forum is not permitted

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
I just realized thats the same type of oring that was used in the AGA-T2 to seat the glass. Those were entirely silicone so they wouldnt melt. I will have to check and see the size when I get my tfv4 replacement. Im fairly sure the aga's would be too small though.

No top o-ring, just bottom. That is the one that can melt. If there was a "top" o ring it would be the little one on the Chimney and those are not sold yet (though they should be).

Your not crazy, everything's good :)

View attachment 485225
View attachment 485228

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
The tri coil will handle 200 watts. I know this for a fact. I work on helicopters and tonight was on the flight line working and picked up my Snow Wolf with the TFV4, vaped it a couple times and put it in my pocket...kept on working. Got to a stopping point and pulled the snow wolf out of my pocket and took a few hits off it, then a few more and noticed it was pulsing. Hit it again and was thinking what the he..... Looked at the snow wolf and Im vaping it at 200 watts and it was tasting ok! Turned it back down to 90 for I dont trust these efest batteries for sub ohming at 200 watts but still, 200 watts, around 5 draws on it and it tasted good!

Reactions: sd3614

sd3614

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2015
MIDWEST USA
Sweet vapes is $6 shipping for me to Austria for 3 o rings. That's not really worth:(

Well.. still way cheaper than a new tank in case of emergency.

Can't we just mail you a couple with a 50 cent U.S. stamp?

*EDITED* I checked, they (post office) won't sell the "cheapest" postage online via site, but if you go to post office physically to mail it, it looks like $1.30 is the rate for a metered envelope of .5 oz. - Most online retailers will not fool with that and will use a flat rate envelope for $5 or so.

Last edited:

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
How long do you guys typically wait for orders from Fastech?? Are the items legit??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I norm get my orders in a little over a week once they ship it. Some items have wait periods but they say it on the page, others ship out next day. As far as I can tell if they say an item is authentic its authentic it is. People are very vocal on their.

Ur best bet is read the discussions and reviews on each item.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
Well.. still way cheaper than a new tank in case of emergency.

Can't we just mail you a couple with a 50 cent U.S. stamp?

Don't know what's the cheapest is for a small envelope from the US to Austria. Other way round it is $2 around. Is shipping free in the us from sweet vapes?

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
How long do you guys typically wait for orders from Fastech?? Are the items legit??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2-3 weeks Max. When it says authentic, it is authentic. All others are clones (and say styled most of the time). Did 170 orders there :)

ditc

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
definitely a LOT better than expected!

Ekx4Ymz.jpg

Looks a bit worse on the pics I have to admit but there was near to no crumbs on the coil, of course discoloured. I am using RedAstaire which has some artificial coloring in it that might gunk the coils a bit.
Very impressive, daisychainvaper. In much better condition than my quad was after just one week of usage. I apologize if you've already answered this,, but what was the avg wattage you were vaping this coil at during the 15 days? And what was the pg/vg ratio of your juice? Lastly, have you been having similar impressive results with the quad (if you have one?). And if not the same results, do you find it better or worse than the tri coil? Thanks!

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
90 Watts and 70%VG. I am only using T-Juice Red Astaire flavor with 5%. So that might be a bit unfair as I don't use lots of flavorings. That helps for sure to prevent coil gunking.

I have a quad but don't use it that often (only 4 tanks so far). Will try to keep track how many tanks I vape with this and will do some pictures too then.

Reactions: ditc

Drift Monkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2014
Texas
Drift monkey, after you cleaned it out with vodka and hot water, how long did you let it sit before you started to vape it again? Also, did you attempt to dry burn it to clean the gunk on the coils themselves? I guess i'm just trying to get a better understanding of whether or not the dark color in the cotton is just from warm/burnt juice, or from burnt cotton.

I let it sit overnight. I dryburned a little...not sure if it needed it.

Reactions: ditc

EverPresentNoob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2015
DC Metro area
well just got mine from the mail box. got it filled and let it sit for about 30 mins and then hit it at 70W. Like it a lot. tasted the coil and cotton a bit, but after a couple hits that went away and I can taste my yummy Unicorn Milk clone DIY juice. gonna use it a bit before I start turning up the watts on it. But so far I really like it.

Side note, I was watching the tracking info for a few days and it seemed that my package was sitting on a plane for 4 days. This concerned me as it was a 4 hour flight to where I am. I emailed the Post Office about it and the reply I got was "Well sir, we are looking into it, but in the mean time have you ever seen the movie Castaway?" Good answer USPS guy. That made my day. Even if it meant I would never see my package.... But its all good now as I got it delivered today. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread