TWO YEARS TODAY !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Houston, Tx
Tooting my horn for 2 years smoke free today !! 40 years of heavy smoking GONE !! What a journey vaping has been for me...

I used the typical ego/CE5 starter that most folks started with (two years ago it was all the rage-lol) Moved to Provari/Kanger...loved it. Then Carto Tanks. I thought they were great for about 5 min - haha. More like a few months actually. Then I found REO (Mini with RM2) Wow - now that's vaping folks !! Was still going off-n-on with Provari and REO until I put the Provari (3 of them) away and started using Sig and the new Kanger Sub Tanks. IPV SX Mini and Sub Tanks. Dabbled with the TC Ni builds a bit, but I'm gonna stick with Kanthal. The biggest thing that changed over a very short amount of time is I use primarily RDAs now. Rogue or Odin on my REO Grand, Troll or Sapor on my Sigs. I'm done buying / experimenting with devices - for real - honest !! The other big adventure was learning to make my own e-liquid. I've only purchased maybe 3-4 bottles of e-liquid in the past year. Mostly I vape un-flavored with a hint of... But I'm real partial to my Cap't Crunch, so there is always plenty of that in my pantry. And someone on ECF listed a recipe of Lychee and Jackfruit and it's a staple in my REO. I spent way too much money on devices, toppers, juice, etc over the last 2 years. It's been fun experimenting. I'm glad I'm finally have everything I need and want and not buying any new devices / tanks / RDAs ... for real - honest !!!!

My prized possessions... 2015 REO Grand LP-SL with Rogue RDA and Sig 75w with Troll RDA, 2015 REO Woodville with Odin.

Those of you just starting out with quitting smoking, just stick with it. It is sooooo worth it. Time flies, you'll be so glad you stuck with vaping.

I so appreciate all the support and help I've gotten from ECF. Such a wealth of info and a GREAT bunch of folks here !! Admittedly most often I'm just lurking these days. But I do enjoy it !! We are so lucky to have
ECF and CASAA on our side.

Deb.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Attaboy girl, and kudos! Ain't it all great...
snoopy.gif
snoopy.gif

Reactions: Steelgirl

makuto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Santo Domingo, DR
Tooting my horn for 2 years smoke free today !! 40 years of heavy smoking GONE !! What a journey vaping has been for me...

I used the typical ego/CE5 starter that most folks started with (two years ago it was all the rage-lol) Moved to Provari/Kanger...loved it. Then Carto Tanks. I thought they were great for about 5 min - haha. More like a few months actually. Then I found REO (Mini with RM2) Wow - now that's vaping folks !! Was still going off-n-on with Provari and REO until I put the Provari (3 of them) away and started using Sig and the new Kanger Sub Tanks. IPV SX Mini and Sub Tanks. Dabbled with the TC Ni builds a bit, but I'm gonna stick with Kanthal. The biggest thing that changed over a very short amount of time is I use primarily RDAs now. Rogue or Odin on my REO Grand, Troll or Sapor on my Sigs. I'm done buying / experimenting with devices - for real - honest !! The other big adventure was learning to make my own e-liquid. I've only purchased maybe 3-4 bottles of e-liquid in the past year. Mostly I vape un-flavored with a hint of... But I'm real partial to my Cap't Crunch, so there is always plenty of that in my pantry. And someone on ECF listed a recipe of Lychee and Jackfruit and it's a staple in my REO. I spent way too much money on devices, toppers, juice, etc over the last 2 years. It's been fun experimenting. I'm glad I'm finally have everything I need and want and not buying any new devices / tanks / RDAs ... for real - honest !!!!

My prized possessions... 2015 REO Grand LP-SL with Rogue RDA and Sig 75w with Troll RDA, 2015 REO Woodville with Odin.

Those of you just starting out with quitting smoking, just stick with it. It is sooooo worth it. Time flies, you'll be so glad you stuck with vaping.

I so appreciate all the support and help I've gotten from ECF. Such a wealth of info and a GREAT bunch of folks here !! Admittedly most often I'm just lurking these days. But I do enjoy it !! We are so lucky to have
ECF and CASAA on our side.

Deb.

Awesome man! Congratulations! I am on my way to get there. I've been able to quit completely analogs (even though my wife still smokes). I am almost 1 year and can't wait to celebrate! I only smoked for 10 years but I think it is enough damage. Anyway keep up man and thank you for sharing your success!

Reactions: Steelgirl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread