yUkVLi0l.jpg

zxYDm0ol.jpg

These are coming out really nice!!! :thumbs:

Loopy1224

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2014
Brick, New Jersey
So I built dual claptons on my Stumpy. 5 wraps of 26g nichrome wrapped by 32g nichrome. Came in at .21 lower than I mormally vape but wanted to give a low build a try. Anyway I got a full 6 ml out of it. Battery was at 3.7v when I was done and my CC BB was still hitting hard. This mod is not only gorgeous and tiny it is also one very efficient beast. Thanks for the millionth time Corey.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
So I built dual claptons on my Stumpy. 5 wraps of 26g nichrome wrapped by 32g nichrome. Came in at .21 lower than I mormally vape but wanted to give a low build a try. Anyway I got a full 6 ml out of it. Battery was at 3.7v when I was done and my CC BB was still hitting hard. This mod is not only gorgeous and tiny it is also one very efficient beast. Thanks for the millionth time Corey.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I think the CC Mods are the best, no competition.

Thanks guys!!! :thumbs:

I have to agree,... the brass negative contact, being threaded into the body, coupled with the beryllium copper and silver positive contact,..... makes for a very efficient, yet low maintenance setup.

:D

custom-classic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2013
USA
Silver posi contact!? And B. copper arm, How genious. You never cease to amaze me. I've loved your creations and now finally we can all own one!

I'm a little late to the party but I'll have one sooner than I think.

Thanks, man! I can't wait for you to get yours! I really think you're gonna love it! :thumb:

Avril Lavigne. :)

Sent from Avril the REO filled with VM Tropical Ice!

Right??? :D

....wondering if one CC mod is enough, and I'm at least 5 months out from my first one...

I actually had a really cool guy order two just yesterday! He wants one of each, brass and aluminum. I told him that his would be the first pair ran through, that would both be for one person. :D

I have two that I run everyday. I can't imagine only having one... ;)

On the other hand,... you have some other really cool squonkers! Maybe just get the first one and see what you think??? :)

I know what you mean about the wait time though.... That is the only part of this business that I really don't like. :(

I wish everyone who wants one could have it right now! I'm racking (wracking???) my brain on how I can turn 'em out quicker, and still maintain, and even improve upon the quality...

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I actually had a really cool guy order two just yesterday! He wants one of each, brass and aluminum. I told him that his would be the first pair ran through, that would both be for one person. :D
Nah. Just your ordinary everyday mod ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread