Donut Flavor

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I finally had the opportunity to try Velvet Cloud Vapor's Max VG Night Shift. I have to say that of all the donut flavors that I have sampled, IMO, this one is the best. It is a lightly glazed chocolate donut blended with creamy coffee. The chocolate is noticeable, but not overpowering and it does not have that chalky aftertaste often associated with chocolate flavors. The coffee component is lightly sweetened, creamy, and just the way I like to drink my coffee.

I am also steeping 2 donut flavors from vaping Watch's TMAXX line. Blueberry Filled Donut and Lemon Filled Donut.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Please report back on the lemon donut. Lemon desserts are some of my favorite flavors.

For sure, I'm going to give it another week before I taste. It was really fresh when it arrived and definitely needed time in the steep drawer.

Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Please report back on the lemon donut. Lemon desserts are some of my favorite flavors.

I don't want to derail the thread however, since you enjoy lemon flavors, I wanted to ask if you have tried Lemon Cream from Ahlusion? AHL does fruits, and fruit creams very well. Lemon Cream and Lime Cream are 2 of my favorites from them.

Ahlusion Liquids : Lemon Cream

Fit_Four_Life

Verified Member
Jun 14, 2015
I don't want to derail the thread however, since you enjoy lemon flavors, I wanted to ask if you have tried Lemon Cream from Ahlusion?

Yes I have, thank you for mentioning it. I prefer their lemon vanilla cake over the lemon cream, both are great stuff. I order from Ahlusion often.

So far my all time favorite Vape is Lemmon 714 by Nothing Too Fancy. It's a lemon chiffon pie flavor.

Reactions: I'mnotZak

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Yes I have, thank you for mentioning it. I prefer their lemon vanilla cake over the lemon cream, both are great stuff. I order from Ahlusion often.

So far my all time favorite Vape is Lemmon 714 by Nothing Too Fancy. It's a lemon chiffon pie flavor.

Good call. I forgot to mention LVC and agreed, it is also my favorite AHL lemon. Thanks for the tip on Lemmon 714.

Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

ThePulver

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2015
San Diego
I am also steeping 2 donut flavors from Vaping Watch's TMAXX line. Blueberry Filled Donut and Lemon Filled Donut.

Looking forward to it! Lol I'm actually steeping their other donut flavor (the strawberry) so I'll be sure to jump in here and throw a review up once i get to it. Still has a bit of a strong candied strawberry smell and I've been waiting for more bakery notes to come forward since I've got a bunch of other juice to get to first.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Looking forward to it! Lol I'm actually steeping their other donut flavor (the strawberry) so I'll be sure to jump in here and throw a review up once i get to it. Still has a bit of a strong candied strawberry smell and I've been waiting for more bakery notes to come forward since I've got a bunch of other juice to get to first.

I finally got back to the TMAXX blueberry donut after about a 4 week steep. I have to say that I am enjoying this one now. The "perfume" smell and taste that was very forward fresh is gone. It has blended nicely and the blueberry / donut cake mix is pretty tasty, and not too sweet. I would definitely reorder, especially for the great price.

I will try out the TMAXX lemon filled donut next and report back. It has been steeping for the same amount of time as the blueberry donut. Hopefully, with similar results.

As a note, I am vaping on an IPV D2 at 23.5W / 3.6V and the topper is the Arctic tank loaded with a stock 0.5 BVC.

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

I finally got to the TMAXX Lemon Cream Filled Donut. It's a no go for me. The cream is nice and in the background, the lemon is very faint in taste compared to the smell, and unfortunately, the donut flavor has that muted, fake, plastic like taste. Just the simple opinions of my taste buds.:)

Reactions: ThePulver

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Reactions: DagMatt

I'mnotZak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm following this thread with interest because a good donut juice sounds great to me. But all I'm seeing is blueberry, chocolate, vanilla, etc. I haven't seen anyone recommend a good, simple, glazed donut juice. Maybe it's not possible with the flavor bases we have?

Haven't found it yet.

Reactions: Nanny22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread