Are YOU a Tootle Puffer??

Status
Not open for further replies.

gt_1955

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
South Australia
So I take it you already have a Sunbox, Gepetto, Caduceus, Kitchen and Melody?

But do you have an Eternity by Carlos Creations?
11924838_1620179794931907_938195629_n.jpg

This ... is beautiful ;)

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
... or maybe Smokey Robinson & The Miracles - yes I know, I'm old :cry:

Good morning by the way :)
Great song, went well with my vape and cup of coffee this morning.
We will all be old at some point, I already have the silver fox creeping through my hair and I'm only 39, five kids though, I'm not surprised.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well for sure I want to know what tanks, RDA's, etc you have if you're happy with what you have! :|
ΣΟΦΙΑ AND D-BASE TANK
ΣΟΦΙΑ AND D-BASE TANK - By Leo

My guess would be (something to the effect of) -
"All of them."
Not really. When I find something I like, I buy extras, then if I switch, I have a lot of stuff collecting dust. Guess I should clean some stuff up and put it in the classies, just lazy I guess.

I see you do Pest Control also... Introducing the Termidor HP
Cant wait to get one!! lol
Interesting, but I have never had a failure with termidor, so don't really see a need for it.

So I take it you already have a Sunbox, Gepetto, Caduceus, Kitchen and Melody?

But do you have an Eternity by Carlos Creations?
11924838_1620179794931907_938195629_n.jpg

Or an Element Mods BT-5th in Blue Tongue Damascus?
element-mods-BT-5th-Blog-0017.jpg

Maybe a nice PiColibri with a Holy Land Mods KS RTA? :drool:
tumblr_nrg3xkyFLZ1shxbswo1_500.jpg
Now those are Nice, but REALLY out of my price range.

motordude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
VA, USA
Does anyone have a favorite site for mini protank 2 pieces and parts? I need to find o-rings, bottom bases and glass. The glass is easy but the rest? I have searched EFC, googled, gone through all the sites I have bookmarked - my eyes are falling out! Thanks
Kanger rubber O ring – KangerTech
I just found these. Much better prices.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Great song, went well with my vape and cup of coffee this morning.
    We will all be old at some point, I already have the silver fox creeping through my hair and I'm only 39, five kids though, I'm not surprised.

I'm not old either(lie) I'm just well steeped.

MikeyConti

VapeBro
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 22, 2014
    South Carolina
    @MikeyConti

Mikey Mikey have you been up all nighty, looking at mods, it's probably likely. Try to resist the pressure slightly, oh just buy the lot, for god all mighty. Get out your coins there shining brightly, you've just been caught by the Aphrodite.

Just kidnap Stylez, loads of ransom money there.
    Your a Poet and I didn't even know it!! lol

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 12, 2012
    The Clock Barrens, Fillory
    Thanks for the suggestion, Ocelot! I have a bunch of unused 808 bottom coil cartos - got them on sale from Bloog over a year ago. (Never used Bloog, but thought their cartos might solve my problem with the multiple 510 carto failures.) I know there is a 510 to 808 adapter somewhere in the deep recesses of a boxes of vape stuff. The polyfill taste in them was horrible. Maybe I'll pull out the polyfill and put a flat circle of blue aquarium foam in the bottom. I got some blue foam as a freebie from a vendor once. It's around here somewhere. The last thing I need in my kitchen is more vape paraphernalia. I think I have some just plain 510 attys too. But wait...If I go that route, that means I will need to clean and blow out those little attys, then wait for them to dry! I hated cleaning attys - plus they never tasted good as new after cleaning. I might try it anyway, but building and wicking coils on an RDA makes more sense somehow (at least in my mind at the moment, but then again, that is always changing).

Make that

:pop: :pop:

:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

For everyone. :)

6esk.jpg

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 8, 2015
    Somerset, UK
    Just ordered some 1 ml syringes from Amazon. Got tired of guessing at the exact amount of flavoring in the 3 ml ones I have.
    We've not talked about flavors for a while, bought any new ones, any good recipes?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread