Crock pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broodmance

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Houston
OK. I'm sold on crockpot steeping. Was debating between that and an ultrasonic cleaner. Went with the crockpot since it can be used for cooking as well as after reading the thread comparing the two. Threw in a bunch of juice I had just made and trying them out right now. About half through my newly created flavors and can really tell a differencr. No more just waiting for me.

Broodmance

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2015
Houston
I was thinking of trying this with some of the juices I have bought from companies that make their juices to order but most come in plastic bottles and I am concerned about the plastic leeching chemicals from the heat.
I did a mix of glass and plastic. The plastic I threw in a ziplock and they kinda floated and didn't seem to get as hot. Definately wasn't warped or anything noticeable and everything I've tried so far that was in plastic tasted good. But it is a valid point.

Reactions: Fit_Four_Life

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I was thinking of trying this with some of the juices I have bought from companies that make their juices to order but most come in plastic bottles and I am concerned about the plastic leeching chemicals from the heat.

Your concern is a valid one and I would recommend only using glass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread