petition needs your signature

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
This thread is so cool, I come back to it just to check it out a couple times a day. Kattmamma, that bat video is the best and Flamingo's pictures keep me coming back for more! My wife takes care of baby brown bats for a local nature center. I fish so they always have dinner, I just bring home the left over bait. Most people call them spikes but they are in reality maggots. They work great for bluegill and crappie and really plump up those little brown baits.

A thread with a great cause, interesting content and very cool pics!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
31,870 :)

:facepalm:

galleryimage469808904-jan-21-2012-600x387.jpg

p52vn6odkqwvp6q.jpg

9.jpg

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
31,883 :)

amazing-pictures-of-animals.jpg

Nah, too much hair... :rolleyes:
Aw, c'mon, you didn't like the skull braids?

That bat vids/pics rocked. I see a win/win here. Skip the sponge and teach the babies to eat the ANTZ right off the, er, bat. Puree them, if you must, but bats excel at ridding us of vermin, usually (not liking that they sometimes might eat our little tree frogs).

The baby porcupine in the pot with the hint of a buck tooth is absolutely priceless. :lol:

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
I love tree frogs!

When I first bought this country house, it had been empty a while and there are hundreds of acres of wild woods on 2 sides (which is why I bought it!) There were all kinds of critters all over my yard - it was cool!!

I stepped out the back door one night and found a tree frog on the house near the porch light getting his fill of bugs around the light. I went to get my camera and when I got back he was gone. I'm standing there looking at the back of my house, trying to find him, when he suddenly leapt onto the back of my neck!!! Of course I screamed and jumped and he fell off (or did I knock him off?)

After my heart quit racing, I realized what had happened. I had scared him off the wall when I went back into the house for the camera and he went back to his tree. Somehow he decided I was "safe" while I was looking for him and he was trying to use me as a launch pad to get back to the porch light from his tree.

My pics turned out bad (I guess I was still shaky lol) but he looked like this guy :

YRjdxsz.jpg

KattMamma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
DFW Area, Texas
It's definitely been slow. I have been slacking off on spamming... er, posting the link in comments for articles about vaping. I just fired up my feed fetcher to find some new articles so we'll see if I can add a few sigs today. Fingers crossed... looking to break 32k in the next couple of hours (or sooner would be awesome!)

yNfeuPQ.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread