Status
Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Agreed. Love my M class. Phenomenal mod with a great vape. But, even though I got it at an absolute steal, it still cost me $155, new. Ouch.
I've seen em at 30% off, 140 bucks several times. It's one solid device. It just feels better than anything else to me. No issues and it will probably outlast any of em.:2c::2c:

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudmann

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Nope. Just firmware updates. Very happy with it as-is. Not the most pocket friendly thing, though.
Yeah, I still run the original version too. Works for me...:) I use this phone case for mine. It will slip in and out easy.
50 cover 007 (640x640).jpg

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Mornin Gran! I see you still like making fun of me...
Wouldn't dream of it! Just don't want to get out of practice at being a curmudgeon.

Uhhh... while you're here, What does a Vision Spinner do after I spin it for an hour?

tumblr_lve73fNIXw1qinhw7o1_500.gif

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
if your wife likes MT3S, bet she would really like these (RBC)
I have a bucket full (go nuts when I see them on sale)
they are just EXCELLENT little tanks (and dirt cheap !)

- Smoktech RBC single coil eGo tanks
- RBC Glossy Clearomizers | Madvapes

Hi Puf...awhile back in another thread (?Innokin)...in a "T3S coil accepting clearomizer" discussion...you mentioned these RBC's.

When I whined about their 1.5ml. capacity...you suggested the 5ml. Hypertank V2.

I got a couple...put in the T3S coils...and they're still in my rotation today...

HyperTank 2

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Yeah, I still run the original version too. Works for me...:) I use this phone case for mine. It will slip in and out easy.
View attachment 485361
I just carry mods right in my pocket. Not a big fan of adding extra bulk... just a quirk, I suppose. I've been using the TC40W for that reason... it's pretty slim and pocket friendly.

Reactions: SUPER K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread