GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #106 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
8/30 #1
Good morning, everyone.

6864602558_f2345bdcf5_b.jpg

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/30 #2
If you only knew the night I had and adventure, good night all.
Inquiring minds want to know what the adventure was?
8/29 #6
They closed the beach here today because a kayaker encountered a hammerhead shark. The lifeguards flipped out and closed the ocean to swimmers, et al.
I imagine screaming people running from the beach like in Jaws. That movie really ruined it for sharks. :facepalm:
8/29 #2
See, I did come back before the day was entirely over. Way too many chores and, because I couldn't find a suitable cage for Chicklet yesterday ($40 for a small birdcage? No way!), I had to make this. The wood wasn't hard, but cutting, bending and attaching that hardware cloth (the wire mesh) was not fun. The top opens like a hinged lid and the auto water dispenser (in the back of cage) is a plastic root beer bottle with a small hole drilled in the bottom and glued to the bottom of an old sour cream container.
View attachment 485362
Nice job!
8/30
15 min
Had some more to eat and feeling much better in that regard but still really wore out from the bicycle.
That overexertion probably relieved some stress, but be careful!
8/30 #2
Congrats to Anjel, Shawn, and any other Tree Peep winners (who did I forget?).
Congrats All! :toast:

:tumble:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

WELL - Rained off and on all night, Woke up to cloudy skies, and a lot of HUMIDITY . . . SO - ALLS GOOD for Now . . .:thumb:

If you only knew the night I had and adventure, good night all.

I hope at least there was some FUN in that adventure . . . AND - YES, Enquiring Minds NEED to KNOW . . . ;)

I know I missed a lot here.

What a day...

Well - "You" Were Busy, especially to get something new for "Your" Stash . . . AND - Now "We" can understand "Your" method to circumvent the purchasing "shinitist" madness . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had won a prize

YES - CONGRATULATIONS - to Both "You" & Shawn on your well deserved WIN ! ! ! :banana:

Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
8/30 #3
Well - "You" Were Busy, especially to get something new for "Your" Stash . . . AND - Now "We" can understand "Your" method to circumvent the purchasing "shinitist" madness . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
YES - CONGRATULATIONS - to Both "You" & Shawn on your well deserved WIN ! ! !​
:banana:
@Shawn Hoefer - Well played! :toast:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/30
8/30 #3
@Shawn Hoefer - Well played! :toast:

Hacktually, this means I may be loosing the betting pool. It appears that the prize does NOT come with the rba deck. If that's the case, I WILL be purchasing the rba deck/s... I already have a set of unmolested, married Sony VCT4s... But...
LTdjG44ac.jpg

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
8/30
1. Good morning treefam. I'm dragging so bad today. I don't watch much tv, but when I do, I watch entire seasons at a time. I was up until 5am doing just that. Still didn't finish the season, but I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.

Today is my sons 26th birthday. I'm missing him terribly. I hope his cards got to him in time.

Congrats to @Shawn Hoefer , @anjelvape77 and whoever I may have forgot and your awesome win!

Need more coffee. Have a great day everyone!

Dconnor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2013
Las Vegas
8/30

Hacktually, this means I may be loosing the betting pool. It appears that the prize does NOT come with the RBA deck. If that's the case, I WILL be purchasing the RBA deck/s... I already have a set of unmolested, married Sony VCT4s... But...
LTdjG44ac.jpg
8/30 #3
I bought one off eBay last night. Was like $11. There was only one the shipped from the US. Others all HK shipping.
b7316152952d2907b8d339a4f3f5e975.jpg

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
8/30
8/30 #3
I bought one off eBay last night. Was like $11. There was only one the shipped from the US. Others all HK shipping.
I've found them for around $9 each. IF one does not come with the win, I'll get both because I'm a sucker... IF one comes with the win, I will hold off. I'll be sure to let folks know so you can check your pool date... and maybe even change them now before it's too late LOL.

IF I do have to purchase an RBA deck, I've started sorting through my goodies to decide what to ship to the winner of the pool. What would you like to receive, should this take place? Let me know... Just a generalization... mech, tank, box.

Sorry, the XCube II is not up for grabs :)
Free-Tree-Society_col-Logo_SM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread