Need a high wattage big tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I went online and looked at the aromamizer and it looks like a great tank.Do they come with coils or can you buy coils for it.I'm not sure about making coils.

It is a rebuildable only. I think it came with two premade coils you would install yourself. They did look quite decent, but I like to make my own.

If you want factory made coil heads that Smok TFV4 looks pretty wild to me :)

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
It is a rebuildable only. I think it came with two premade coils you would install yourself. They did look quite decent, but I like to make my own.

If you want factory made coil heads that Smok TFV4 looks pretty wild to me :)
You do like your quad coils now! It sounds up your alley lol.

Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
You do like your quad coils now! It sounds up your alley lol.

I love the quads. It was my first build with dual horizontals that was disappointing. That atty wanted more than dual 26g coils. I've ordered a second Aromamizer with the new deck to put dual Claptons in.

Reactions: Petabread

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I love the quads. It was my first build with dual horizontals that was disappointing. That atty wanted more than dual 26g coils. I've ordered a second Aromamizer with the new deck to put dual Claptons in.
Can't wait to see how it comes out! Do you follow Steamcrave on FB? Maggie posted a $5 off coupon there a few days ago or so. Hope you got to use it!

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I don't mind making my own coils,just don't know how or where to start
I would try and explain it to you, but there's SO many videos on YouTube that would explain it better than I could via text.

After you watch a few videos to get the overall concept of it, I'd say you could get Kanthal wire on Amazon for very cheap. I got a 100ft spool for under $6, shipped. You can wrap your coils on a precision screwdriver like I do, a drill bit, or you can use other tools like the Kuro Koiler, which can make it much easier.

The steamengine website is also THE place to go for determining how many wraps you need per coil to get your desired build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread