aspergers and vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Ahh feelings and concern what others think. A constant struggle with those.

Yeah the good ole lonely life of the Asperger person :rolleyes: If there's one word that sums up Asperger's to me it is loneliness......... Doesn't matter if I am in a crowd or not...I am still lonely..... Lots of Asperger dudes never do end up getting married because of their social awkwardness and shyness.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    I wonder if more will find this thread in the coming days? Hope so it has given me a bit of hope and understanding for and about myself.

I hope so..... as long as one of us posts here from time to time then it will keep the thread fairly visible and as such hopefully it will get the attention of others. But, I don't imagine there are going to be vast numbers of us.

theddead

running with scissors since 1970
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2014
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Yeah the good ole lonely life of the Asperger person :rolleyes: If there's one word that sums up Asperger's to me it is loneliness......... Doesn't matter if I am in a crowd or not...I am still lonely..... Lots of Asperger dudes never do end up getting married because of their social awkwardness and shyness.

Why don't people understand that?
    Lonely. .... yeah.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    I hope so..... as long as one of us posts here from time to time then it will keep the thread fairly visible and as such hopefully it will get the attention of others. But, I don't imagine there are going to be vast numbers of us.
    No not a lot, but even knowing that there are some is a help for me.

Reactions: theddead

theddead

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2014
    Minneapolis, Minnesota

I'll stick around.
    If this helps one or two other people,
    I'll stay.

AXIOM_1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Why don't people understand that?
    Lonely. .... yeah.

Because they have the wrong idea.... For example: once I had this most desperate crush on a Woman at work... Man was she ever hot... at any rate, she never gave me the time of day.... Then a bunch of us had a party about 2 years after I started lusting after her and during this party I forced myself to talk to more people and pretended as hard as I could to be like the others. Well, guess what happened? I ended up getting in an in depth conversation with this hot woman and to my utter surprise she told me that she always thought I was hot but that I was stuck on myself because I never talked to girls? Man did that ever hit me hard... I don't have a stuck up bone in my body.

theddead

ECF Veteran
    Aug 11, 2014
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    Because they have the wrong idea.... For example: once I had this most desperate crush on a Woman at work... Man was she ever hot... at any rate, she never gave me the time of day.... Then a bunch of us had a party about 2 years after I started lusting after her and during this party I forced myself to talk to more people and pretended as hard as I could to be like the others. Well, guess what happened? I ended up getting in an in depth conversation with this hot woman and to my utter surprise she told me that she always thought I was hot but that I was stuck on myself because I never talked to girls? Man did that ever hit me hard... I don't have a stuck up bone in my body.

Yeah.
    Been there.
    I've been called rude, uptight, mean. ...
    I don't think I'm any of those things.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread