[CLOSED BUSINESS] Bionic Vapor Virtual Home of the Minion Empire (Chit-chat, support)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
GPC, you should consider asking Jorge if you could buy him out (storefront/recipes/equipment/stock/name). I think you could do the Bionic Vapor brand justice.
It is something I've been considering as well. I'd have to sort out a few things and do as much as I can to lower a solid price. Nothing ridiculous like $5000 or anything like that of course. I do like the idea of Bionic Vapor continuing on so we'll see what we can do in that aspect.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I personally think that Seleya is a good candidate for the new top minion. She lives in FL I thinks and could maybe get to gether with JC and learn the ropes. Hey Sel what ya think wanna be the top minion??????????????????????
I never even diy'd juice before. :lol: Plus he lives like 5 hours away.

Reactions: IML8

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
It would've been nice to keep it in the family while the master still has a little time to pass down his secrets and offer some helpful tips and guidance, but if it can't happen I'll just be grateful for the memories and the experiences gathered here during my vaping childhood; not just for JC and Bionic Vapor, but for all of you. Whether you realize it or not, you all played a role in changing my life for the better. Thank you, sincerely.

Nick

jcalis1394

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
Miami, FL
Hey minions. Sorting out e-mails and inquiries and all of that, as well as placed orders. Gonna be updating the prices tomorrow, they'll stay at the 35% discounted rate until the store closes.

Heh... I have the time... I'm pretty ok at diy and am coachable... just don't have the scratch to get started... oh well...
We'll see what we can arrange among the community. I will say though, that it isn't a complex task. It's quite easy, the challenging part is creating new flavors. I created the recipes using a 30ml bottle measurement. For example, say a strawberry/banana shake would be written down as something like this:
8ml banana flavoring
6ml banana cream flavoring
10ml strawberry flavoring
6ml cream flavoring

Reason behind this layout is that in the beginning I used to store the mixed flavorings per flavor on 30ml glass bottles. If you were to use 60ml, you just double those values. It was easier for me to work with as opposed to % values. With all the flavorings pre-mixed, you'd use any decent e-liquid calculator, input PG/VG ratio, nicotine strength and the strength of your nicotine solution (in our case, I always bought 100mg/ml in VG) and then add the amount of flavoring depending on the PG/VG ratio (higher PG = less flavoring, higher VG = more flavoring. Using the same flavoring % across all ratios proved to be either too much or too little)

At any rate, we'll see what we can arrange if there's enough interest in buying out the store/stock/flavorings.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Well, the Super Tank Coil I put in my Morph tank finally, after more than 100ml (easily) later, wasn't able to keep up wicking and I had to slow down my puff rate to the point it wasn't worth the trouble. It still had good flavor and air flow, it just quit wicking fast enough to keep up. So I put one of the Ni200 Super Tank coils I've been waiting to try in it and was initially disappointed, but after a milliliter or so it started getting broke-in and now the performance is stellar. It's out performing the Ni200 build with rayon wicking I put on my Subtank Plus RTA deck and that's pretty good.

Just thought I would report while it's still an option. "Get while the gettin's good", they say.

Update:

This nickel coil makes the tank very hot after a short time when I turn it up enough to get a satisfying vape on the evic-VT. The other tanks I've tried on the VT in TC mode did the same thing. I don't know what's going on there, but for temperature control I prefer my IPV4 to the evic by far. The evic works great in watts mode though. I still have some switching things around to try different combinations and get a better understanding of what's happening. I could change my mind, but as of right now I don't care for the evic as a TC device.

Last edited:

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Been doing it for a few years, first time I've had a snafu like this. I'm eventually gonna have to get around to getting one of those long drip tips, cause herp-a-derp brain didn't put together short rda in the gizmo not being functional lol, which is like the whole point in getting a mech..for rdas :facepalm: fun part is gonna be finding one not metal and not plastic

Reactions: IML8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread