Giving up on flavours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
When I started vaping, I only bought flavour premade. They were good the first days, then they started to taste weird. I vaped still because it was better for me than going back to cigs.

Later on, I only bought VPG bases and a couple aromas. Mostly vaped flavourless, but mixed up some.

But It's still the same issue. And the flavours start tasting burnt..The coil is destroyed after few days (need to change) and just a bunch of problems. With VPG I never have these problems... I also used about 2-4% aroma on juices where recommended was about 10-12%. If I went any higher, I just made myself ........ every day... Same happened also a lot to premade juices.

I'd like to enjoy the flavours as all of you others do...But I just can't.. I have no problem with vaping VPG, and the taste is not a problem either, it's just that I have to stay away from something I really would enjoy..

Anyone running the same shoes as I am?

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Oh, I've had intestinal issue with certain ejuices. I know which ones, too. Also, some give me reflux.

to the OP: try flavorless AND just add a little of your own flavoring....instead of 5% or 10% that many DIYers use, just put a drop or two into 30ml flavorless.

THat's how i enjoy mine. :)

nebulis

ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2014
Vienna, Europe
I'd like to enjoy the flavours as all of you others do...But I just can't.. I have no problem with vaping VPG, and the taste is not a problem either, it's just that I have to stay away from something I really would enjoy..

You can enjoy them. By eating tasty, deliciosly smelling good food.

I am serious, I mean it. You don't have to give up enjoying real flavors if you give up inhaling the artificial ones.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
When I started vaping, I only bought flavour premade. They were good the first days, then they started to taste weird. I vaped still because it was better for me than going back to cigs.

Later on, I only bought VPG bases and a couple aromas. Mostly vaped flavourless, but mixed up some.

But It's still the same issue. And the flavours start tasting burnt..The coil is destroyed after few days (need to change) and just a bunch of problems. With VPG I never have these problems... I also used about 2-4% aroma on juices where recommended was about 10-12%. If I went any higher, I just made myself ........ every day... Same happened also a lot to premade juices.

Anyone running the same shoes as I am?

actually sounds like your juice is too thick, some of my sweeter juices used to gunk up my coils and get a burnt taste, so I'd have to turn down my wattage, you can also thin it out a bit by adding a few drops of vodka or distilled water to your juice...

Where are you getting your flavors from? Flavors with oils in them aren't good for you at all :S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread