Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Call Now.JPG

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Yea - They told "Me" that too and for the same reason as Ya' mentioned in another post . . . :mad: :evil:
However, I still have at least 2 mugs in the morning . . . That's down from 4 - 6 Pots a day . . . So I'm GOOD . . . :thumbs:

I didn't have a choice tho, even dropping it down to 2 cups in the morning my meds still weren't keeping up and I was having chest pains due to the acid, for me though it just isn't acid reflux anymore it is also barrett's esophagus

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
@Amraann I watched them with dad for years, then gen X version came out (The Next Generation) and it was on, wife could care less for it, but put up with the re runs from time to time.

I could catch it in passing........ I did not have much time to watch Tv when the children were little.

Reactions: mudmanc4

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
OK now that is funny!!!!!!!!

My husband wanted a Goerge Forman thing that all of our boys were named after him.... UMMMMM Just NOO.
Two of the 3 do have his first name.. Real fun when dealing with the insurance co!!!

he has no middle name so our first son is named after him with no middle name but I have always called him MJ (M Junior) for Short..
Our second has the middle name Richard so we have always called him Richie.... And our third....
I put my foot down. Enough already!!! I did give him my hubby's first name as his middle name.

Hubby was not to happy about that .. But talk to me when you carry the child.. KWIM?

Our deal was always that I get to name the girls he gets to name the boys... Just my luck we only had one girl and three boys!
Yeah, we ended up giving my son my middle name for his first name and my dad's first name for his middle.

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
So, combined wisdom of the X Cube collective, what's your thoughts on juice DIY "Starter kits"?

Not for me (I burn water), thinking about a gift for someone.

Was looking at kits from RTS Vapes and The Liquid Barn.

I won the DIY Starter Kit from Liquid Barn and it's a very nice kit. Comes with a LOT of stuff to get you started and has easy to follow instructions. I couldn't get into it, so last week I PIF'd it to a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread