4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
I'm kicking off the weekend with a BOOM! Just had the cheesiest fajita on da planet! It was YUM. Shoulda had one of those 'Marga-ronas'. Anybody ever had one? It's a margarita with a Corona beer sticking out of it.....

Ok folks, have a good weekend and vape happy!:lol::lol::lol:;):banana::banana::banana:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Haze, what a pic. Stealth it ain't.

Wow, where did this week go? It's Friday!!!???!!??!! And the end of the second week of work. I'm a bit gruntled now.

I'm glad to hear Diva and AngiBe's plans to get the CO alarm. And hey, it makes a great gift for your loved ones.

And I think I did fix the Beyonce mod. It has held it's setting all day, and finally useable again. It's still a POS, but a functional POS.

:)

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Haze, what a pic. Stealth it ain't.

Wow, where did this week go? It's Friday!!!???!!??!! And the end of the second week of work. I'm a bit gruntled now.

I'm glad to hear Diva and AngiBe's plans to get the CO alarm. And hey, it makes a great gift for your loved ones.

And I think I did fix the Beyonce mod. It has held it's setting all day, and finally useable again. It's still a POS, but a functional POS.

:)
Sorry you're gruntled dear Dave. Here's a big ((((HUG)))) for ya! If ya wanna know gruntled, I'll give ya gruntled. I actually DID break a nail when we went to have the fajitas. grrr grrr grrr....sigh. "a functional POS"....well, at least there's that? :unsure:

Reactions: always9988

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Morning all. I am so depressed today is move in day for my daughter. I'm going to miss her so much.

AAAWWEEEEEEEEE!!! BIG bewb squishes for you!

Morning all. Heading to Pilates, then lifting some weights then Home Depot for my CO alarm!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Morning all. I am so depressed today is move in day for my daughter. I'm going to miss her so much.
Awwwwww Papa-psyc. :( Your baby girl is all growed up. Here's a bewb squish for ya! ((((BEWB SQUISH))))

AAAWWEEEEEEEEE!!! BIG bewb squishes for you!

Morning all. Heading to Pilates, then lifting some weights then Home Depot for my CO alarm!
Busy morning for you Angi. Thanks for reminding me on the CO alarm. I guess hubs will go check it out. I'm sure there's LOTS of labels on the thing....jeez:facepalm:

Morning y'all. Not to much going on here til later, then a friends anniversary party.
Have fun always! It'll prolly help with those grumpies ya know?:unsure:

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Ah, Diva, gruntled is a good thing, no? I was disgruntled...

Went to see Ma tonight. The wife made an amazing Cod with this killer butter white wine garlic lemon sauce, omg!!!

But Mom is doing much better. She is walking with assistance, her arm is healing, and she is in great spirits. It was nice to spend the evening with them.

and psyc, we are all proud of her!

BLTinFLA

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2014
Palm Harbor, FL
Grandson Zack has now had 4 chemo treatments. The last one he was fine with, smiling and playing. The one before he was sick for two days. Next chemo is Monday. I hope it goes well. Also hope the liver cancer has not spread to his lungs. He already is on oxygen, vent and a feeding tube since birth 17 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread