Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I stumbled on another side-atty option for 1/10th the price. Luxury Box. Maybe not as purdy or well made, but at least the button's on the top.

Give it a whirl, zed.

Me - no regrets at all about the Xvo. Chels is known to make quality stuff, and it's an excellent fit for me. I'll adjust to the button quickly, as everyone else has.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
XVO looks great indeed, and i'm sure its high end.

Personally I would have a hard time to pay that kind of money for a mod that does not have a firmware upgrade option.

Either way, It sure looks cool.

Eric

Yeah, I know that's important to many people (I'm not in the club). Features are the lowest thing on my preferences list (I've sold the two SX Minis I had, that did offer such a feature).

But it's still one of the great aspects of vaping (right now), that there's pretty much something for everyone.

How bout them Lakers.

(hell, I could have just said "Jazz Hands" ya know.) :p

Please... don't. ;)

These CF IV's really rock too. :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How tall is the fogger v6? Wondering if something shorter would work in that... my Achilles are about 35-36mm tall.

Why is it that vape hardware mfr's can't come up with something that cool... There's the Kato, and clones, but that's a mech... not my first choice of vape hardware.

Andria

And Andria - there are actually a fair number of similar mods out there now, although most are still on the higher end of the spectrum (not counting that KSD one). One year from now though, I believe most will be of similar design, and probably quite affordable. I'm sure I'm not the only person who's been tracking this activity since the Billet Box came out. It was inevitable, and is taking place today (VTR, Railbox & Xvo are only a few of the options available now).

The future market for "topper mods" is precarious. They might well be "classics" one day (and we should hope that this comes true).

All of this assumes much; the most important of which are the current political battles that are happening while we argue about trivial matters like the cost of drip tips. ;)

Join CASAA, write your legislators, etc., etc., etc..

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
And to be clear, I'm as guilty as anyone (if not more). As a I fiddle, Rome burns.

Maybe I should stop fiddling.

I know the social media seems rather silly, maybe useless to some folks, but I think that drawing attention to the ANTZ idiocy is a good, nay a GREAT thing to do -- public humiliation is a powerful tool. :) I try to tweet/FB/G+ all the GOOD vape stuff that pops up, and spend some time ridiculing the ANTZ in public via those media. And of course, talking up vaping to anyone who'll hold still long enough. :D

Andria

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA

Eric Auer

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2014
PA
They do?

If youre talking about the Innokin Itaste 134 everything I read about it indicates it was overpriced and not that good.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Eric

Edit: I just love the simple way that Innokin makes their stuff work and would love to have a sleek bulletproof Mech from them. I never had a mech and currently am looking for my first one. Never thought that would happen :).

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
The same with the elegant lines of the CF2.

:D

∆∆∆∆∆ That's funny, I don't care who you are.

:lol: ROFL! I have to agree... I have no desire to carry something that even LOOKS like a hand grenade! Not with how they treat folks nowadays that have TOY GUNS! :facepalm:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread