tank or bowl?
twitch.gif

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Ummm, just read dat by 2150 at least half of Florida will be under water. Da sea level is rising!

Dave: HAL, open the mail box.
HAL: Can't do that, Dave.
D: HAL, open the mail box!
H: Dave, I can not do that.
D: Why not?!?!
H: It's Sunday...
Do you have your floaties & a hachet stashed in the attic?

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I'm watching "Battleship" on TV and thinking about going to bed. Of course I didn't get up till 10:30am this morning but, woke up for about 4 hours in the middle of the night. Problem with the HO is I don't have any place quiet to go that I won't bother Doree. We'll be back in Virginia I about a week or so and I'll see you all in there then. Tell everyone I said hi.
Kinda the same here. In motels it won't work (unless I am alone). Home doesn't work.. Next month I will be at the Doberman National alone and will be able to visit. November hubby is going North to do shows while I stay in FL and do a couple local shows. HO! I miss everyone, but busy and doing OK.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
What kind of movies does your laptop like? And do Intel and AMD's like different types??
Unfortunately, I found out that I can't play HD DVDs. I have DirecTV and the Genie HD DVR so I have GenieGo on my laptop. I can watch any movie I have recorded on my DVR.

Mine likes Science Fiction movies.
SciFi, Westerns, Comedy I enjoy a wide range of movies. Today I watched the NASCAR race, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Book of Life and Quigley Down Under.

I LOVE Boudin sausage!! A couple of years ago on a road trip we spent a day/night in New Orleans. We had lunch at Everil's restaurant. We didn't now what we wanted to we just got a bunch of appetizers. One was Andoulei (spelling?) and Boudin sausage. It was FANTASTIC!! When we see it now, we buy it and love it! Sounds delish Diver!
I ask my daughter how the poppers turned out. She loved them so I am happy. She was disappointed that I didn't get more peppers so she could put some cheese in a few. Next time I will have to pick up more than 14 peppers so she can have cheese stuffed peppers. I have to admit that the Boudin gave them a different kick. My DIL got this batch from DJ's Boudin in Beaumont, TX. I found them online and when I run out I will order more. DJ's Original Boudain they have decent prices, too.

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
Although, I will admit that da only way 'they' are gonna confiscate my 2GPF ceramic commode is from my cold, clenched azz cheeks! I just won't stand fer it... either way
Man, that's a picture I didn't need. :)

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
What do ya'll think about CoQ10? Is it really any use? It's expensive!
I dunno, the neurologist I saw the other day said she wanted me on COQ10, magnesium and B2 (riboflavin). Told her I'd tried COQ10 for a month and didn't do any good so I didn't buy more, she said you need to be on it a few months to see a difference. Told her I couldn't afford a ton of supplements, so she gave me scripts for em, so the insurance would pay for it. I"ll let ya know in a few months lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread