Thunderhead Vapor E-liquid REVIEWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how many of you have heard of Thunderhead Vapor but if this is your first time hearing about them, I HIGHLY suggest you try them out. They have a variety of e-liquid lines. I have been vaping these liquids for a couple months now. I wanted to give these liquids a true test before giving my review.

All the liquids were tested with a Kanger subox Mini kit 26 ga Kanthal 7 wraps no contact .7 ohm build

image.jpg

Thunderhead Vapor Pro Series
Premium Drip e-liquid 80-20 VG to PG blend
Dominate 6mg

First thing I noticed with this juice is how thick it is. It's like the consistency of oil. The smell is fantastic, instantly noticeable when you first open the bottle.
Vaping this liquid is a treat. The flavor is full and vibrant through and through. It's like eating a handful of candy. To me it tastes like eating orange flavored Tic Tacs. What I like most about this liquid is the flavor consistency. I would Vape this all day and the flavor for the most part would be just as vibrant as your first hit.
This liquid gives a nice throat hit with thick clouds of vapor. Those of you looking for vapor production then this juice is a must.
Flavor: 9 of 10
Flavor Consistency: 7 of 10
Throat Hit: 6 of 10
Vapor Production: 9 of 10

Will add other flavor reviews later

Last edited:
Reactions: nancybout
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread