Not open for further replies.

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
back in stock people!! as of today I think! I have one on the way :) Passed on the DT as it looks a bit tight for me.
IMO, you will enjoy it. I personally like the DT, but I do like a tighter draw (have the AFC set to the smallest). I like the better flavor and can still take restricted lung hit.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
IMO, you will enjoy it. I personally like the DT, but I do like a tighter draw (have the AFC set to the smallest). I like the better flavor and can still take restricted lung hit.
Its on its way so looking forward to stoking it up!! I'll post some pics etc when it arrives!

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
How easy is this deck to build on?
I am seriously looking at the xvo stick, and there is combo deal with this RTA...as I would also like to get in to rebuilding I was wondering if this tank would be OK for a beginner and if it would be wise to get the xvo/merkava set in 1 go, so I can take advantage off the combo deal. Or should I skip the tank for now and first use my subtank mini to get into rebuilding?

vdefazzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Cooper City, Florida
How easy is this deck to build on?
I am seriously looking at the xvo stick, and there is combo deal with this RTA...as I would also like to get in to rebuilding I was wondering if this tank would be OK for a beginner and if it would be wise to get the xvo/merkava set in 1 go, so I can take advantage off the combo deal. Or should I skip the tank for now and first use my subtank mini to get into rebuilding?
I've found the Merkava to be very easy to set up and I does pair up nicely with the Xvostick. The wide range of the juice control of the Merkava is the most forgiving Atty I have ever owned. I don't even have to pack my rayon nearly as much as I had to in other attys.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1440961747953.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1440961747953.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Reactions: Woofer

vdefazzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Cooper City, Florida
Anyone knows a way to replace the wick when there is fluid inside? Or is it possible at all? Now I had to fiddle with it a bit to get to the wick, and also having juice on my hands when I tried to do a wick change..
Its easy. Turn it upside down and open the juice control all the way then unscrew the tank.

Reactions: Grrrr

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Aah I am stil waiting for mine to hit "shipped status" so congrats!! (it has "preperation for shipping" status, not sure what that means...been in that status for a few days now, so I guess it is more than just putting it in a box :) )

I did keep adding some extra's after placing the order...perhaps this did delay the shipping, anyone perhaps know?

I also remember reading somewhere that the Kayfun v3.1/lite glasses will fit the Merkava, but can't find the reference anymore, anyone can confirm this?

vdefazzio

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
Cooper City, Florida
Aah I am stil waiting for mine to hit "shipped status" so congrats!! (it has "preperation for shipping" status, not sure what that means...been in that status for a few days now, so I guess it is more than just putting it in a box :) )

I did keep adding some extra's after placing the order...perhaps this did delay the shipping, anyone perhaps know?

I also remember reading somewhere that the Kayfun v3.1/lite glasses will fit the Merkava, but can't find the reference anymore, anyone can confirm this?
Confirmed

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
For any else who was wondering what "preparation for shipping" status means: it means the order is send to the packaging team, but not neccessarily that the product is also ready for shipping.

Mine, for example, is still in production, but once completed will go straigth to packaging to be send.....I guess that also means when a product says "shipping in 2 weeks" it needs to be produced first. They think mine wil be send next week...so if that happens it is spot on their estimate, so it's all good. :)

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Mine arrived this morning, 7 days from date of shipping, 13 days from date of order

Not vaped on it yet, but it looks very nice!
Mine was waiting for me when I got back yesterday. Does look pretty interesting. Havent built it yet but its clean and ready to go!!

Reactions: TheBloke
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread