ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I am seriously liking this new acrylic tanks:

tilv2_plus_shined144068969955df2e2331ff3.jpg

Pic courtesy Gregorsa

Fantastic work @imeothanasis :)
Sad that the shipping costs probably won't justify purchasing just a tank (or two). So, regretfully I'll have to let go.

you had to buy 1-2 tanks together with your order buddy but you can buy them together with your next order later :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

AdamAnd

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
Ajax, Canada
What is the flavor chaser upgrade?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
The Flavour Chaser update is a new variation of the Tilemahos V2 from what I know the juice/wick channels have been increased in size from 3mm to 4mm allowing more juice to the wick the air hole has been reduced in size from 2,5mm to a smaller diameter which I can not remember sorry it comes with a clear tank with the gg wings logo engraved on it and a drip tip. check it out at esmokeguru.com and there pics in pervious post right here Thanks Adam

gekka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 17, 2015
Germany
sorry guys, please allow me to answer in german ;-)
du schneidest die watte schön kurz an den kanälen ab, vielleicht sogar zu kurz.
versuch mal, ein ganz wenig watte (aber auch nur ganz wenig) überstehen zu lassen.
zumindest sieht es so aus, als würden sie nicht die gesamte öffnung abdecken. ...

Thanks again for the tips. Penelope now works :). The amount and position of the cotton seems to be very important.

...in jedem fall ist die penelope einer meiner lieblinge, die versionen eins und zwei sogar noch mehr, da die keramik eine ganz eigenen geschmak verbreitet.
das gilt übrigens auch für odysseus und natürlich auch den ursprünglichen ithaka...
Just testing Ithaka with the upgrade with the same build like Tilemahos. And you are right: Ithaka is different. At the moment I prefer Ithaka because of the design and the 'deeper bubbling sound'.
Now I'am waiting on ESG for the ready wires to test the ceramic.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
with regards to the center air hole size
i reduced mine when i got my first V1 i did mine with a portion of SS body piercing needle ofa certian diameter and some food grade reusable baking sheet !!

you see Imeo great minds think alike!!!!

I have a box of 316SS piercing needles with different size gauges from Amazon and planned to try the same thing. What did you use the reusable baking sheet for? I'm guessing you wrapped a piece of the piercing needle to make it a snug fit in the center air hole but just wanted to ask any way before i try this.

Reactions: bones3

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
hobbes4
yes thats it exactly
it can be quite fiddly but its do able
the baking sheet is i think glass fibre coated in teflon(i think)

where are you in the world are you hobbes4 ???

USA. The only reason i haven't tried it yet was because i wasn't sure what to use to keep it from sliping out. I have some plumbers tape (teflon tape) i can use just to see if it works but not sure that is a long term solution. I guess i'll try some baking sheet.

hobbes4

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2009
Hobbes4

Goto toastabags.com to see if the cooking liner (the name it's sold under )
Is available where you are
If all else fails I could send some over

Thanks for the offer but there are several teflon cooking liners i can get here in the USA. I just wasn't sure if they would be safe to use. Since they are designed for food and high heat i'm assuming it will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread