hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm honestly not upset about it. There were other things that were more important this year. We don't usually take big trips anyway. Last year we just went a few hours away for a few days. Time off from work is good enough for me.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    :thumb:Dvap special blend amazing!!Thanks aroma! What a treat!

So glad you like it! It's my favorite WTA. I wasn't able to get in on this batch as it wasn't time to order my other juices yet (and I'm still full from previous WTA purchases).
    Thanks for sharing it. And t hanks for Jerry, DVAP , and Ms Chris for making it possible.

Reactions: beachroadbum

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    So glad you like it! It's my favorite WTA. I wasn't able to get in on this batch as it wasn't time to order my other juices yet (and I'm still full from previous WTA purchases).
    Thanks for sharing it. And t hanks for Jerry, DVAP , and Ms Chris for making it possible.

I'm going to make another batch very soon. If you want a bottle just let Ms.Chris know and she will pull one aside for you.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    That's a huge complement your non-vaping friend paid (in my book). That is the only brand I smoked for the last decade or so of my smoking career (menthol of course). To me, they had the real taste of tobacco. I stick with the best, hence my choice of Aroma.

Will be ordering some of this as soon as I run lower on my flavored goodies...

I agree 100% with you

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    I truly need to get back there.
    The second time I went Jerry had just gotten a special tobacco, oh man, it's been so long I can't remember...Maryland? It was beautiful, and I'll never forget Jerry smelling it and smelling it again, the joy. Either way, burning it, vaping it or reducing it to its components in a lab somehow seems like such a waste. We should just grow and cure tobacco to smell it.

I love the smell of fresh tobacco

beachroadbum

ECF Veteran
    Mar 26, 2013
    Really enjoying the virginia blend wow what a great vape. With virginia blend and vs Wta I been able to cut way down on cigs. When life gets stressful aroma keeps me off cigs. And the 555 taste notes are subtle and not in ur face gross sugary sweet. Master blending ! As always thanks aroma !

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Really enjoying the virginia blend wow what a great vape. With virginia blend and vs Wta I been able to cut way down on cigs. When life gets stressful aroma keeps me off cigs. And the 555 taste notes are subtle and not in ur face gross sugary sweet. Master blending ! As always thanks aroma !
    Great news! This is why WTA is a lifesaver. (and sanity saver too!).

MsChris

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    I have just placed a limited number of bottles of DVAP DIY WTA in stock. I am asking customers to purchase only one bottle per order so everyone gets an opportunity to try this special blend. Thanks so much.....and enjoy!
    hallelujah.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    Did anyone pick up DVAP's blend? If so tell us what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I haven't yet either. I missed the first batch and then I seemed to have succumb to a sale on the DIY WTA and I got all stocked. I'll keep my fingers crossed that the DVAP Blend is still available when I get a bit lower on WTA stock. Looking forward!

snork

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 30, 2011
    CO
    Did anyone pick up DVAP's blend? If so tell us what you think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course I did. I'm vaping it right now.
    This is my second bottle. I like this bottle better than the last. This one has a more pronounced throat hit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread